Omg I did it!!!

Becky7777

I made target today!!!!
pi can't quite believe I have got there, as I have been messing around on other diets for the past eight years losing and gaining the same half stone, but exactly six months ago I joined sw online and I haven't looked back, I have lost a total of two and a half stone in 26 weeks.

I just wanted to say a great big thank you to each and every one of you here as you have all helped me on my way.

journey is not over yet though, I am going on Holliday four weeks today so would like to continue to lose before I go to help with any gains I may have on hill. Then when I get back I will still continue to co e on here to help keep me in my target range, as I fear this may be the hardest bit. But anyway I. At target and soooooo happy!

Xgrid luck to the rest of you too x x

Brilliant well done :)

Congratulations, you have done fantastically - all the best for the next part of the journey! :) xx

Well done. Im delighted for you. You must be feeling gr8 xx

Congratulations :happy096:
You must be so proud! I always think that staying at target will be very hard but at the same time there's loads of support on here :)

Well done that's amazing xx

Congratulations. It is a wonderful feeling to get to target. I have around target for about 18 months now although I did have blip earlier in the year when I went over target but back down there now and feel great,

Well done Bekky.
Now remember to go to group so that you can inspire others!
Pete

Back