OMG I have so much energy its mad.......

lisabslim

Hi all,

I never thought that I would be complaining about having so much energy however I just cant seem to swith off!! I have always been know as a bit of a sleepy head and a nightmare to get out of bed. I have to leave normally for work at 06:45 latest and normally do not get out of bed until 6:15 or on most occasions 6:30.

On weekends anyones lucky if they seem me before 10am. So whats going on?? I have been getting up mega early and with loads of energy. I was up at 4:30 and couldnt get back to sleep so thought hey im going to go to work. (i work flexi time and my boss is a night owl) Anyway I got to work at 6:30 and then worked through until 5:30 and stilalll have bundle of energy.

Im also not hungry at all, I had my shake at 6:30 when I got to my desk and then forgot about lunch and only remembered that I hadnt ate at 3pm so had a soup......

Im loving the energy boost however am a bit concerned that I will burn myself out.

Anyone else experiancing this?

Lisa

yeah I forced myself to bed early the other day and woke at 5.20 got to work for 7 worked for 9 hours or so and I was just bouncing around all day!

yeah I forced myself to bed early the other day and woke at 5.20 got to work for 7 worked for 9 hours or so and I was just bouncing around all day!

Im so glad its not only me lol

I spring cleaned everywhere a little early in October when mine first kicked in, quite a challenge as I had a fractured arm at the time, but cleared out all the kitchen cupboards and moved loads of furniture around. Since then I've cleared and decorated the spare room, and got tremendously organised. It does wear off though - wish it would come back again, I've still got lots to do that I thought of with the last surge! :)

im enjoying a bit of a lazy day today, got a HUGE jug of water with me though! oh and I had a half hour walk earlier and pilates class tonight, so semi-lazy.
It feels great to do some cleaning doesnt it?! I feel like im cleaning my old habits away! im going to tackle my clothes collection soon, get rid of anything bigger than size 12 (well in a bit) and pile up the stuff thats too small ready to wear!

I started listing mine on ebay at the weekend. Started with the lingerie as you always get lots of bids - got loads of new bra's last year as I'd gone down a size that I haven't worn so they've all gone on starting at 99p to generate interest. Then the rest of my clothes are going on a few at a time over this week, got the more expensive new dresses to get on tonight, will be great to see the bids coming in! Odd to think that by summer there will not be a thing in my existing wardrobe that fits me.

But so very great to clear it all out :)

Back