OMG I love you CD !!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Just had to post .. I have swapped from liptrim ( that has the vilest tasting shakes and the flapjack is like dried out oxo cube with lumps of fat in ) and tried one of the caramel bars today ... A M A Z I N G .... totally amazing :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. c_robson

c_robson Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    He he. I'm glad I switched too!! Loving ss+ even more. I plan all day what I'm gonna have and really enjoy it!!! Boo to LT!!!!!

4. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ditto guys

5. ktcooney

ktcooney Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    CD
    me too!!! loving banana and strawb milkshake! x

6. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I do agree about the yummy bars, caramel is my fav too so far! Still have to try the orange one. Shame about the soups but hey, Like having the different flavours of shakes BUT i do miss LT choc milkshake, i find it much nicer than the CD one, sorry.

7. determinator

determinator Banned

tried a chicken and mushroom soup earlier , lovely .. a little powdery but amazing compared to LT soup .. but OMG just had a banana shake , and I could quite happily live on that for the rest of my life .. tastes amazing .. why did no one tell me about CD before ?????????? LOL

8. Kate08

Kate08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    LT really is pants compared to CD.

Even my dog (who's nickname is Hoover, he's a flatcoated retriever) refused to eat the flapjack, he munched on it straight away then after getting the taste started shaking his head. For him to refuse it, it must have been bad.

I just really prefer the variety, and having the mousse's I find really makes it feel like I'm having a pudding in the evening. Having 4 packs a day is fab.

9. determinator

determinator Banned

4 packs ? nice .. although I am doing SS+_ so have 3 packs and a meal so am very happy ... oh the LT flapjacks were inedible .. going to get some mousse stuff next week and maybe water flavour as miss my squash :)
    LT says its good to have no variety and bad flavours so you break the food addiction .. but I think after time on LT .. real food is gonna taste so good you will end up binging more !!
    I love cambridge :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.