OMG I need help

Springador

Its all gone so badly wrong for me and I cant sort myself out. I did so well 1st time getting down to 10st 2lbs and feeling great, but somehow it went wrong and now I am at my heaviest 12st 13lb and just cant get past day 1 anymore on my numerous restarts. I am getting so depressed about this which makes it harder because it triggers the eating.
I only have 3 outfits to wear and they are so frumpy I cant buy more because I have stacks of clothes in my normal size, some still with labels on, if I give in to bigger clothes I will give in altogether. I just dont know how to sort this out, I know CD is the only one that works for me but why cant I do it.

Last edited:
you dont seem to be in the right frame of mind atm hunny, why don't you try a higher calorie step and work your way towards ss? then you will more mentally prepared for it, good luck

Its all gone so badly wrong for me and I cant sort myself out. I did so well 1st time getting down to 10st 2lbs and feeling great, but somehow it went wrong and now I am at my heaviest 12st 13lb and just cant get past day 1 anymore on my numerous restarts. I am getting so depressed about this which makes it harder because it triggers the eating.
I only have 3 outfits to wear and they are so frumpy I cant buy more because I have stacks of clothes in my normal size, some still with labels on, if I give in to bigger clothes I will give in altogether. I just dont know how to sort this out, I know CD is the only one that works for me but why cant I do it.

hun, have you tried taking it in small steps at a time? If your struggling with SS why not start a little higher with SS+?

Are you looking too hard at the end goal and not concetrating on a day at a time?

I am the most weak willed person in the world when it comes to food, such a big emotional and stress related eater its untrue.

You CAN do this, if you have done it before you CAN do it again. Restarts from what i have heard are more difficult than just tryin first time around, keep with it and come on here for tons of support, buddy up if you need to for extra encouragement, remember how good you felt when you got to your goal last time? I am sure you want to feel like that again.

good luck hun

debs x

God springador I could have written your post. I've been too ashamed of myself to admit how much I'm struggling and failing this time round. Like you I'm trying to think of ways I can get going again and keep up the momentum. I really think it's an individual thing. Maybe a higher plan would be more achievable for you. I don't think it will be for me because when I eat I don't want protein I go straight for the bread. Maybe a different approach entirely e'g sw or ww. Anyhow sending you big empathic hugs!!

Is anyone on the 1000 plan, I would like some idea of expected weight loss and menu's. Maybe if I start here I can still lose and work towards S/S if I need to.

Is anyone on the 1000 plan, I would like some idea of expected weight loss and menu's. Maybe if I start here I can still lose and work towards S/S if I need to.

hi

why dont you try posting on the cambridge forum instead of just cambridge returners, i know there are a few people on there who haved moved up plans who could advise u.

debs x

Back