• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG i'm in the K Club

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
Woo Hoo I am in Ketosis after 48 hours, i suspected so last night as i was goose pimply and had cold feet (had to warm them on Hubby in bed hee hee) I am so pleased.

I haven't felt at all rough and poorly just a little fuzzy headed yesterday afternoon which was remedied by to large glasses of H20. I had the best nights kip i have had in ages and Hubby said i didn't wake him snoring which i know is down to my weight so he had the best night too :snoopyhouse:

Here goes weight loss i hope to report back next week with a good loss.

Thanks for your support on here you are all flabuless XXXXXXX :bliss:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Woo Hoo I am in Ketosis after 48 hours, i suspected so last night as i was goose pimply and had cold feet (had to warm them on Hubby in bed hee hee) I am so pleased.

I haven't felt at all rough and poorly just a little fuzzy headed yesterday afternoon which was remedied by to large glasses of H20. I had the best nights kip i have had in ages and Hubby said i didn't wake him snoring which i know is down to my weight so he had the best night too :snoopyhouse:

Here goes weight loss i hope to report back next week with a good loss.

Thanks for your support on here you are all flabuless XXXXXXX :bliss:
Well done my fellow Diva :D

I am at the mo drinking 500ml of water and then going to have a porridge!

Wish me luck hahaha x

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
Thanks Babes. Good Luck honey you will be fine honestly mind over fatter thats my new moto hee hee xxx

Laila

Losing is the ONLY option
ooh don't you just hate the feeling cold part, I had to sit with a heater next to me at work the other day and last night was COOOOLD! Brrrr....!

However, worst part has to be that awful taste in the mouth and I knock myself out with my breath so god knows what other people must think of it!

Well done, weight should start dropping off soon :)

bmthsue

Congratulations & welcome to the K Club! Being cold is not great, but I now keep an extra woolly at work for those very chilly June days!!! Good luck with your weight losses.

moti17

is gonna do it!!
Yay, no your in ketosis Land, let the games begin!!

I've just had me porrridge (not enjoying it as much as I first did).
Now having my first pint of water.
Got bills to pay today, groan.
Weigh in tomorrow morning, lloking forward to that!!

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
Thanks hunnies ha ha i will be putting the heating on won't i in summer hubby will be larfing as i keep saying turn it off we need to be greener. Think i will go to primark later and get some of those fluffy socks (3 for £1.50)

Moti good luck for tomorrow honey x