• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG I'm loving the.........

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
I am glad you like them, Makes being on LT a whole lot easier to do if you like the shakes and soups :):)

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
I couldn't face a shake tomight cos I was so cold, and I don't like them hot, so thought I'd try soup, I only had one so will go to pharmacy on mon to swap some over!!

Angie44

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.1%)
wahoo another convert to the soup, I love paprika, chilli, pepper and garlic in it and have 2 a day at the weekends:D

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
How do you put garlic in? is it dried or do you just add a clove to the blender? Cannot believe that I have to wait til monday to get more !Might add some chinese 5 spice next time!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
is it ok to add salt to the soup?

Angie44

Silver Member
No salt as it adds to water retention, LT even say not to add chilli but it hasn't affected my weight loss yet. I use a dry garlic in a grinder it comes in a bit like black pepper.

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I have never even tried the soup or the flapjacks, but maybe I will as I've never been a fussy eater -hence the need for lipotrim lol.

Glad you like it babes. :D

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yea i am loving the soup as well, its such a change to just the shakes and they taste great with either chilli or garlic, yum

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
make sure you are in a brave mood to try the flapjacks!

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
omg they just reek, horrible

A bit of curry powder in the soup is lovely!

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
I hated the soup the first week and haven't been brave enough to try it again yet!!!! Love the flapjacks though, nice to have something a little savoury after the sweetness of the shakes!!!

x

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
cuddly fairy, I think you are the only person I kow of who likes the flapjacks, I tried the peanut one, it was truly awful imo!!

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
OH didnt mind the peanut flapjack -he got used to it at least. It's the plywood texture that puts me off trying. I looked at it..NO CRUMBS! I ask ya -what kind of edible flapjack doesn't have crumbs?! Its just not right.

I put cayenne pepper, basil and a bay leaf in my soup then sieve it into a bowl and its quite nice on these cold nights lol

i dont get it i was told that we couldnt use herbs and spices, like chinese 5 spice which i love.

no chilli flakes or paprika or garlic. we were told only salt (in moderation) and pepper

CAZ72

Silver Member
I think your so lucky to like the soup! i tried it,but just couldn't get a liking for it...i only like the choc ones,so i have to have 21 a wk...so no variety for me,just wish i wasn't so fussy,lol

Angie44

Silver Member
sazzy I was told not to add anything by LT too but the pharmacist and people here told me they did. Having 2 soups a day gets me through the weekend and my weight loss hasn't been affected by adding a few sprinkles..chilli is supposed to speed the metabolism up too.