OMG - i've dyed my hair!

daisydoll

Gold Member
.... dark. very dark.

ive been blonde for years and years. i went into the hairdressers wanting a change - thought maybe blonder and shorter - and have come out dark.

still in shock i think!

has anyone else had a radical change since losing weight?

daisy x

I did go for the really short (well chin length style) but then really went off it and I am growing it long again!!!

Well done on embracing the change. Are you gonna put some pics on so we can tell you how great it looks? Because I am sure it does x x

WOW Daisy

GTood for you, I'm dying to see what it looks like. I've had my hair cut and blonder, but not radical,but Ido wear mini skirts now.....................!

Maybe not drastic but I died it plum, cut it all off and gave myself a fringe. Put some pics up soon!!!

can't find my camera and my kids have lost the bluetooth thingy from my phone! will post when i can, could do with some honest opinions!

my 5 year old daughter cried and said i'm not a princess anymore, lol!
daisy x

Thats so weird....my 4 yr old did the same thing!! she kept touching it and saying she liked it the way it was 'defore'

I think that's brilliant!! It's great to re-invent yourself and sometimes it takes a big weight loss to give you the confidence to go for it!! Well done!! I bet you're getting millions of compliments from people!!X

Our faces have changed so why not change the frame?

I'm sure you look a million dollars Daisy :D.

Bet you look lovely Daisy, blonde or dark.

I once tried dying my hair dark ~ I quite liked it, but my mum and my OH just couldn't get used to me not being blonde.

It was only a temporary colour and the blonde came back, but it was nice to try something new.

Hope you post pics soon. xx :)

I am sure that you will look stunning Daisydoll no matter the colour of your hair.

I did the same a few years back - it did take some getting used to but made the old rootage problem a bit easier to bear lol. I have since gone back to the lighter end of the spectrum but wouldnt rule out another change in the near future - its only hair dye after all.

SL
x

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (in my best whining voice) :D

Wheres a pic!!!! :)

I was naturally blonde, until I was about 30, then I died my hair an rich auburny brownish deep red. Everyone loved it, but I never ever got used to it! lol Scared myself everytime I passed a mirror and thought someone else was in the room. SO I eventually went back to blonde, but it was fun having a change for awhile.

Hope you are liking it.

You are still a princess. :)
x

I've always had really long hair, down to the center of my back...and just a few months ago I've cut it to my chin! (Donated my hair to cancer) But since then I've gotten a lot of compliments. I was going to try to grow it out again, but I think I'll keep it short a little while longer :)

I love how brave you've been Daisy. I bet it looks fab.

I'm tempted to get mine cut into a short bob (think Katherine Zeta in Chicago) but my sister pointed out how much I like to throw my hair about in a flirty kinda way....not so easy with a bob I imagine...:D

Down Pete. :D:D:D

I've always been dark. I went blonde once just after my daughter was born (21 years ago :eek: ) never got it quite right and it was high maintenance.

Last year I thought I would lighten up a bit to sort of blend in the greys, you know like you do, but I felt wishy washy.

I've been every dark red, auburn, plum, purple and blue colour you can think of but I'm now back to medium warm brown. I have more confidence being darker, my hair always seems in better condition and seeing as both my mum and nan were dark steely salt and pepper until a very old age, I guess it's in my colouring.

As for cuts, well I had the wedged bob 6 years ago and liked it but then everyone else started wearing it so I grew long again. I like it long but always end up just wearing it up in a twist all the time. Now I have it short with a longer top and as messy as possible. :D Drives my haidresser nuts, he's always trying to make me into a Lady. :rolleyes:

And if we don't have a pic soon Princess Daisy, we'll all be around with the cameras!! ;):p:D

lol I've forgotten what my natural hair colour is It's been coloured so often ....
Can't wait for the photos Daisy ....I bet you look fantastic and chic!

found the camera lead!
daisy x

Back