Omg just bk from GP and feel awful

Rachbear

Been bk on SW for a few days doing it on my own. New GP so weighed me. I could cry :( plus my BP was sky high. Been to farm foods for a gallon of chicken and literally wanted to burst into tears in there. Help!!!

Awww sorry to hear about that hun. Atleast your making a change about your weight and as the weight goes down so will your bp. Goodluck with it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm trying and at least it's given me a kick up the bum. Changing GP best thing I've done as other didn't care x

Yea its a shock to the system but it will motivate u. My gp is useless, if i dont demand certain things id probably be dead by now. How are u finding slimming world? Im seriously looking into an eating plan for my maintenance but feeling kinda iffy about it. Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did really well with slimming world a year ago but I've put it all bk on and more besides. That's my own fault tho! It's easy as long as you like eating plenty that's the bit I struggle with x

Aww thanks for that. I did it a few yrs ago and failed, total disaster lol. I abused the free foods and portions were way too big. But now ive been eating atleast a quarter of what i use to eat so it shouldnt backfire on me this time. Think id stick to red days if i do decide, the motivation might help me keep the weight off. Is this your main diary or have u got a food one?

Im sure youll do well this time again

Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm keeping a diary on my phone. It seems I'm eating nowhere near enough tho. Good luck to you. Just done 30 minutes on Xbox Zumba and shifted 480 calories which is better than nothing x

Oh ok. Thank u. O wow thats a lot of calories burned. I havent done any exercise today. Well i guess what your eating should be ok, only you will no when your hungry, its all about going by how u feel, i use to sometimes eat cos i was bored or stressed. Your heading down the right path tho. Xx

Soz was 20 minutes. It's just a kinecx game. I don't do the gym. I may venture to a power walk tomorrow. I thought activia yoghurts were free and they aren't. Epic fail!!

Oh. Oh no. Guess u could just syn it if u havent used up ur syns yet. Dont think a yoghurt will do any damage. X

Been bk on SW for a few days doing it on my own. New GP so weighed me. I could cry :( plus my BP was sky high. Been to farm foods for a gallon of chicken and literally wanted to burst into tears in there. Help!!!

I will probably get this when I am sober but for now I am rely confused, what is a Gallon of Chicken?

Why not give SW another go?

Back