OMG need to get a grip!!!!

Kik

Gained 3lbs this week - so mad at myself I keep doing this - some off, some on, some off, some on............... I really need to get in contol and focused and stick with this cause I know it works.
I just cant seem to keep motivated & I really really want to:mad::mad:

SO On to another week - must try harder.......

When I feel like this I come and browse here and some clothes sites looking for what I would like to wear in x months time. It seems to work for me!

i was exactly like you last year hun, i started ww in feb and after about 8 weeks of losing, putting on, sts i gave up. i weighed myself in jan this year (as everyone does on the 1st jan lol) and was astounded to see id put on 2 stone since i gave up last year... it just shows you that when you give up the only way is up! stick with it hun, your bound to have bad weeks & good weeks but the main thing is stick with it and it will work.xx

How have you been doing ?

i had a gain today and have been down in the dumps - but ive got to focus.

Have you got anything coming up in the near future that will help you focus?

xx

Kik I'm exactly the same! I've been up and down the same 7lb for over 6months now. It was my birthday last week and at WI I'd put 4.5lb on. I've woken up determined to be good everyday this week and just can't seem to follow through! I'm really annoyed with myself. When it clicks in my head I'm great, then I lose it again! Gah! X

Back