OMG NO!!!

Yasmine

One last chance
I gained 1lb!!! how!!??? WHY!???:cry:

I'm totally freaking out here wtf did I do wrong?!

This happened to me a couple of weeks ago hun and it is the worst feeling isn't it?!
Especially since you have been doing so well on refeed.
You've not done anything wrong so far as I can see - it could be lots of reasons.
I weigh myself constantly - I know I shouldn't - but it has shown me how much my weight fluctuates over the course of the day and week.
So don't let it get you down - that is easier said than done though, I know. I was in tears after my weigh in last week!
Do you weigh at home or still at the chemist?
x

Yas please have a look at my reply to your diary . Should have read on down before replyiong

Ouch Yasmine, sorry to hear of your gain. What did the Pharmacist say? Your menu is great and you have done nothing wrong, so maybe its just hormonal. Dont let it get you down, it will probably shift next week. Did you weigh at a later time or anything else that could have affected it?

This happened to me a couple of weeks ago hun and it is the worst feeling isn't it?!
Especially since you have been doing so well on refeed.
You've not done anything wrong so far as I can see - it could be lots of reasons.
I weigh myself constantly - I know I shouldn't - but it has shown me how much my weight fluctuates over the course of the day and week.
So don't let it get you down - that is easier said than done though, I know. I was in tears after my weigh in last week!
Do you weigh at home or still at the chemist?
x
My pharmacist wanted me to weigh myself at the pharmacy. But I weighed myself on my home scales and it was the same.

Ouch Yasmine, sorry to hear of your gain. What did the Pharmacist say? Your menu is great and you have done nothing wrong, so maybe its just hormonal. Dont let it get you down, it will probably shift next week. Did you weigh at a later time or anything else that could have affected it?
Thanks, I hope so. I weighed myself at the same time I usually do. But also something strange happened today. Every friday, I take Ducolax and I always go to the loo in the morning, but I did't go until 2:45 in the afternoon. I don't know if that had affected anything. Could it also be not drinking enough water?

Hi Yas sorry to hear of your gain, just make sure your water intake is still MASSIVE hun! x

So I have to keep up the water intake? it's so hard though, I get full so much now and I don't want to stretch my stomache :(

YES YES YES! I'm sure that someone can describe it in more technical terms than me but water will not stretch you're stomach (think of how much we had on TFR) and it makes everything 'work' - i.e get rid of 'waste'. So you haven't put on weight you are just retaining water/waste product (without being crude!) So if you step up your water intake to at least 2 litres a day and continue everything else that you are doing you will have a good loss next week. Water water water for the rest of your life!! Go Girl! Good Luck hun x

Ok, I'll try. Thanks rache, btw well done on your weightloss :)

Thanx hun! Cool keep sipping and good luck! x

dont get discouraged. It is only a pound yaz, that could mean water retention, hormonal, whatever, but it doesnt mean fat!!! If it was 4-5 lbs I would shout too, but only one!!! You really will be fine Im sure. your body is adjusting to food now. Best wishes to you love.

Reactions: KD
hi yasmine I am in my second week too and I put on half pound the other day, drank more water the following day and today back to weight I was, so it is important to keep your water intake up. I was talking to someone who had done this some time ago, and has maintained, and she said she had gained a couple of pounds and blamed it on not drinking enough water, so she has upped her intake.

Definitely could be the water, dont drink as much as you were on TFR, but aim for 2 litres Yas.

Ok people, water it is then :) I'm feeling a little better now, thanks. Should I refeed again or should I try maintaining?

Ok, I'll try. So does this mean no more LT shakes for breaky?

The choice is up to you now chick, if you still have some shakes left, I would use them rather than waste them, but if you want to go onto cereal just add it into your daily calorie intake.

Ok then, thanks. I think I'll have porridge tommorrow.

Back