OMG! OMG! OMFG! 1ST WEIGH IN!!!

juicylucy

Hi all just had to share the news of my fisrt weigh in. This wasn't expected at all so i'm over the moon. I expected a few pounds maybe 7 at most, but no i'v only gone and lost a bloody STONE!!!!:wow: I cant get my head round it i nearly fell off the scales when he said. So i'm just celebrating with a bottle...of water!!!:p
I obviously dont expect as much next wk but at least its a kick start and a bloody BIG one!!!:D
WELL DONE ME!!!:happy096:

well done on this weeks loss, my god 14lb down in 7days

wooowwweeee!! very well done !!!

WOW.......FANTASTIC. And there was you worrying, plus isn't it TOTM for you. Next week should be a good one too. Well done hun.x

OMG that's a fab start!!! :D

Well done u!

:happy096:

Mx

That's brilliant - makes you feel all the effort is worth it!!

Lucy that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fantastic loss, and totm as well.

Well done.

x

amazing - whats the secret!! i'm green with envy!! :D

thanx guys for all your encouraging comments. I feel fantastic feel like i really can do this now no more moaning about constipation, totm, hunger etc i'm on top of the world and looking forward to next weeks weigh in.:)

Start weight 17 stones 12lbs :(
week 1 lost 14lbs :D

great loss keep it up its such an incentive when you lose that amount well done

Flippin heck Lucy - what a fantastic result. I bet the feeling you had when you got off them scales was worth the week of torture! Congratulations, brill news.

Trish xx:)

one stone...

Oh man I would love that to happen to me - i would almost be at goal! lol

AWESOME RESULT! 1 STONE IN 1 WEEK - SURE WHERE ELSE WOULD YA GET IT! - ITS ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT KNOW ABOUT THE BRILLIANT LT DIET!!!!

YOU GO GIRL - THE FIRST STONE GONE JUST LIKE THAT.... HERE'S TO THE NEXT!

XOXO

I still cant quite believe it. When i first joined this forum i'm going to be honest i thought you let were being paid to tell us newbies that you lost all this weight lol. I found it hard to believe someone could lose 10lbs in 1 week let alone a stone.
ps did i tell you i lost a stone!!

Wow well done xx

Back