Step 1 Sole Source Omg.......pls let me lose weight tomorrow!

gerujool

Silver Member
Right day 6 off to bed so tired and feeling hungry.....night xxx hope tomorrow's a better day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gerujool... I bet you will do amazing! I have full faith in you babe! Can't wait to hear how your weigh in goes... I've got my fingers crossed for you xxx

Best of luck! I hate the weigh in fear! Xx

Good Luck, you will do great! :)

Thanks girls I'm thinking low so hope to b surprised x will post ASAP x

tomnkatesmum said:
Gerujool... I bet you will do amazing! I have full faith in you babe! Can't wait to hear how your weigh in goes... I've got my fingers crossed for you xxx

Thanks xx

5 an quarter off! Xx

YES! I knew you'd do fab huni! Woohoo! Well done you! Has it given you a boost? Bet your feeling great! Xx

hi,yes defo! its a gd feeling!!! hows ur day been x

Busy and a little naff!

I had a breakfast meeting at 7, had to ignore the cooked breakies, and there was a birthday so cake and biccys too! None knows IM doing this so a little harder, but then a LONG day at work!.came home to wonderful cuddles from my dd and now finally sitting on dogs with my pint and just finished a yummy choc mint shake!

Been looking forward to sitting on my sofa all day..... Bliss!

How's your day been hun?

Xx

Oh wow u have had a long day...bed for u soon then lol!

Yep i love my sofa.......not that i get alot of chance to sit on it......im off to bed soon love my bed more!

Yeah had a good day, good loss which is the main thing and is motivating me to carry on....woop

Good losses are great and as you say so motivating! Glad you had a good day... Yeah is been long and I can wait to wrap up in my duvet... Would love a lie in but an impossible dream with little kiddies, the school run, work etc... Maybe at the weekend if my oh isn't being a lazy sod! Lol!

Weekend soon, you got anything planned? X

tomnkatesmum said:
Good losses are great and as you say so motivating! Glad you had a good day... Yeah is been long and I can wait to wrap up in my duvet... Would love a lie in but an impossible dream with little kiddies, the school run, work etc... Maybe at the weekend if my oh isn't being a lazy sod! Lol!

Weekend soon, you got anything planned? X

Lie in wats that!! My kids got older an I got a puppy doh!!

I can do this and will!! Ur posts help alot thank u! I'm Vanessa by the way!!

Err childfree weekend so working fri night sat day and Sunday taking pup for long walk along beach ..... Hopefully stop me from eating if I work and extra pennies for Christmas x

gerujool said:
Lie in wats that!! My kids got older an I got a puppy doh!!

I can do this and will!! Ur posts help alot thank u! I'm Vanessa by the way!!

Err childfree weekend so working fri night sat day and Sunday taking pup for long walk along beach ..... Hopefully stop me from eating if I work and extra pennies for Christmas x

Hi Vanessa, I'm Susan :)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the teenage years when we can all sleep in till lunchtime on a weekend! Why is it they always get up earlier on a weekend day?

You will do this hun, and hourly we can do it together :)

Sounds like a busy weekend... I'm hoping, if is not raining that I may persuade the kids to go for a walk with me this weekend, otherwise we just got an xbox with Kinect do I reckon we'll be spending the day playing games.... Is great fun and really got me moving, I'm sure it's a form of exercise! :)

Love it when exercise is actually fun and you enjoy it :)

tomnkatesmum said:
Hi Vanessa, I'm Susan :)

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the teenage years when we can all sleep in till lunchtime on a weekend! Why is it they always get up earlier on a weekend day?

You will do this hun, and hourly we can do it together :)

Sounds like a busy weekend... I'm hoping, if is not raining that I may persuade the kids to go for a walk with me this weekend, otherwise we just got an xbox with Kinect do I reckon we'll be spending the day playing games.... Is great fun and really got me moving, I'm sure it's a form of exercise! :)

Love it when exercise is actually fun and you enjoy it :)

Hi Susan

I love dog walking totally clears the head!

Yeah we got a wii and just dance so that's good fun! Xbox am kinect is gd too!!

Not quite teenagers but nearly I never see them ones on xbox in bed other on phone!!

Just pop down wen they want something lol! Ooh just got into bed I love it another day tomorrow day 8!!!!

V xx

Imitt said:
Wohoo well done hun x

Thanks xx

gerujool said:
Hi Susan

I love dog walking totally clears the head!

Yeah we got a wii and just dance so that's good fun! Xbox am kinect is gd too!!

Not quite teenagers but nearly I never see them ones on xbox in bed other on phone!!

Just pop down wen they want something lol! Ooh just got into bed I love it another day tomorrow day 8!!!!

V xx

I don't have a dog, so will have to put the kids on leashes! Lol!

I can't wait to have a proper play on xbox, if kids let me.. I enjoyed river rafting last weekend.. It's great and you don't even get wet!

Well done on doing day 8, bet you'll find this week quicker, then suddenly you look back and wonder where the last months gone! :)

tomnkatesmum said:
I don't have a dog, so will have to put the kids on leashes! Lol!

I can't wait to have a proper play on xbox, if kids let me.. I enjoyed river rafting last weekend.. It's great and you don't even get wet!

Well done on doing day 8, bet you'll find this week quicker, then suddenly you look back and wonder where the last months gone! :)

Hope so it's v daunting but so far so good!

Xx

Back