Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Recipes desperately wanted for green days avoiding the following:
  • tomatoes
  • stir fries
  • yogurt
  • quark
  • fromage frais

If anyone can come up with a good curry I would be very grateful or a decent one pot meal or easy quick meals

How about a risotto?

Spanish Omelette - originally posted by julesm

Tortilla de Patatas

As for curries - I'm crap at making them - I use Weight Watchers korma sauce - 10.5 syns for the whole jar, tastes really nice
HTH
x

I am going to try a sort of veggie balti this week, roast some aubergine, cut it up and fry it with onions, green chilli, spinach, cumin, garam masala, fresh coriander, add a bit of yoghurt and stir through cooked rice.

Plain cous cous or rice or pasta mixed with roast aubergine mushrooms onions butternut squash etc. If not avoiding dairy add your cheese allowance. Use balsamic vinegar as a dressing.

Is it just fresh tomatoes or cooked tomatoes like baked beans ?

stuffed peppers with cous cous or something like that, anything with Quorn - shepherds pie, a curry using quorn pieces, chick pea, spinach and lentil curry... im sure there used to be a green day recipe thread on here

I really like tinned lentils warmed with chopped onion, mushroom and carrots (small dice) levelled in a casserole dish lid and covered with HEA cheese (normally both as I like it cheesy) and chucked in the oven / under the grill until bubbly

In fact - think I'll plan that this week ;-)

Back