Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OMG the coconut flapjack...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Zayna, 17 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Zayna

Zayna Full Member

:sign0137::sign0137::sign0137::sign0137::sign0137:
    BLEEEEEEEEUUUUGH.

And this is coming from the Human Dustbin. I can eat just about anything, but that flapjack was like ... well, I can't really post what it was like, I'll be banned.

Luckily I have extra shakes to compensate, because 99% of it is in the bin. I got a peanut one to try, that's supposed to be better. Cripes, it can't be any worse.

On a more cheery note, lost another 3.5lb at my WI last night, taking my total loss to 19lb. I want to be 10st 7lb on my scales, so another half stone should do it.

But I'll not be doing it on flapjacks. :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. A New Me

A New Me Full Member

Peanut ones arnt any better hun, id take it back and see if they can change it for a shake, so u not wasting, im a shake down this week cos of them god damn flapjackes! great loss well done x

4. andhow

andhow Full Member

The lady at the chemist let me and my friend try one last week - just to see if having anything to chew would help - i was still chewing the same mouthful about 20 minutes later - disgusting!! And I can eat anything too - well apart from baked beans (evil spawn of the devil)

5. eyesdontlie

eyesdontlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(24.43%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i was lucky as my mum been on LT for eeks and she warned me about the flapjacks!!!! they should change them I am sure my mum took hers back

6. TheMilkTrayMan

TheMilkTrayMan Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have only ever seen negative comments about the flapjacks, so I am really glad my Chemist doesnt stock them. Never have tried them and never will!!

7. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I tried the peanut one it took a full hour to eat it, not to my taste thank god for the little bits of nut in it I tried to eat those, I did read on a previous thread here that they taste better toasted but I think Ill give them a miss and stick to my shakes

8. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    oh lol they are like sawdust hardened .. if only every food tasted like them id be thin :)

9. Angharad

Angharad Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Well to be honest my chemist gave me a peanut and a coconut one to try after week 3 (he works in my building :p) so i didn't have to sacrifice shakes. I tried the peanut one and it took an hour and a pint of water to eat it!!

The next day i tried the coconut one and to my surprise it tasted just like the peanut one! so i think to myself "oh dear, they've put a peanut one in a cocnut ones wrapping!"....silly me!

A week later i had a camping holiday so i decided for that week to have shakes in the morning and as Ide be out and about all day Ide have a flapjack for dinner and teatime! BIG MISTAK! lol

Turns out the peanut ones taste EXACTLY the same as the coconut ones and after a week of that (well 5 days tbh) i was quite poorly :( as in vomiting and belly ache) i still lost 5 lbs and drank all the required water and stuff but eugh to flapjacks!!! :D

10. Witchie

Witchie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    I love the peanut flapjacks. I have one every day with a hot drink, its just like having a biscuit.
    Try them with a hot drink, it really makes a difference

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.