• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG the coconut flapjack...

And this is coming from the Human Dustbin. I can eat just about anything, but that flapjack was like ... well, I can't really post what it was like, I'll be banned.

Luckily I have extra shakes to compensate, because 99% of it is in the bin. I got a peanut one to try, that's supposed to be better. Cripes, it can't be any worse.

On a more cheery note, lost another 3.5lb at my WI last night, taking my total loss to 19lb. I want to be 10st 7lb on my scales, so another half stone should do it.

But I'll not be doing it on flapjacks. :eek:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Peanut ones arnt any better hun, id take it back and see if they can change it for a shake, so u not wasting, im a shake down this week cos of them god damn flapjackes! great loss well done x
The lady at the chemist let me and my friend try one last week - just to see if having anything to chew would help - i was still chewing the same mouthful about 20 minutes later - disgusting!! And I can eat anything too - well apart from baked beans (evil spawn of the devil)
I have only ever seen negative comments about the flapjacks, so I am really glad my Chemist doesnt stock them. Never have tried them and never will!!
I tried the peanut one it took a full hour to eat it, not to my taste thank god for the little bits of nut in it I tried to eat those, I did read on a previous thread here that they taste better toasted but I think Ill give them a miss and stick to my shakes
oh lol they are like sawdust hardened .. if only every food tasted like them id be thin :)
Well to be honest my chemist gave me a peanut and a coconut one to try after week 3 (he works in my building :p) so i didn't have to sacrifice shakes. I tried the peanut one and it took an hour and a pint of water to eat it!!

The next day i tried the coconut one and to my surprise it tasted just like the peanut one! so i think to myself "oh dear, they've put a peanut one in a cocnut ones wrapping!"....silly me!

A week later i had a camping holiday so i decided for that week to have shakes in the morning and as Ide be out and about all day Ide have a flapjack for dinner and teatime! BIG MISTAK! lol

Turns out the peanut ones taste EXACTLY the same as the coconut ones and after a week of that (well 5 days tbh) i was quite poorly :( as in vomiting and belly ache) i still lost 5 lbs and drank all the required water and stuff but eugh to flapjacks!!! :D
I love the peanut flapjacks. I have one every day with a hot drink, its just like having a biscuit.
Try them with a hot drink, it really makes a difference