OMG The mirror must be lying....

Hannahkw1

Silver Member
Hmm...so after consuming biscuits and scotch eggs this morning, then dragging myself to H&M I looked in the mirror in the changing room (I was trying on sportswear at least - good intentions in the first place) I am actually gobsmacked. I try not to look at myself in the mirror with no clothes on as I understand it is disgusting right now, but OMG I actually felt sick. This is not what a 23 year old girl should feel when looking in the mirror.

I have tried losing weight before, but I now weigh over a stone from my original starting weight. I tried not caring and just being me....that didn't work, because I do care not matter how much I try not to.

So here I am writing this on my lunchbreak, where I am too stuffed from biscuits to be able to eat a sensible lunch, pledging myself to everyone that I will try my best to make myself happy, which means watching what I eat and getting myself moving more.

Oh yes I am also signed up to do a half marathon in March hahahahaha!!!!

Starting weight: 90kg (will double check when I get home) which I believe is around 14 stone 2lbs.
Height: 5ft 8 (recently told, always thought I was 5ft 9!)
Happiness: 2/10 will be at least a 9 soon lol

Back