OMG!! Too much food!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Shelliewoo83, 1 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Shelliewoo83

Shelliewoo83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.6%)
    Since starting WW on Tuesday, I don't think I have stopped eating!!! LOL
    I am sticking within points and eating 3 healthy meals, snacking on fruit, cereal bars, snack a jacks etc, and then I'm even having supper later In the evening! Cannot believe the amount I am eating, anyone else feel like this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Whiteybitey

Whiteybitey Full Member

Yep!! It's great eh?! :)

Check out my food dairy (slummy to yummy mummy) and you'll see how much I've been eating!!

I've lost 9lbs in the last 4 weeks so it defo works!! :) x

4. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Omg I am starting tomorrow and we have been food shopping tonight and I haven't seen so much food in my life! I've been on Cambridge diet so haven't been eating much so I'm going to love eating all this fruit and veg!!!

5. Whiteybitey

Whiteybitey Full Member

I love the fruit n veg too, so much better than discovery when fruit was pointed!! I love melon, pineapple, mango, grapes and strawberries. Individually and sometimes all at once!! ;) x

6. laurah3040

laurah3040 Full Member

i feel like i am going looking for stuff to eat to use my points

love it

7. bolero982

bolero982 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers - ProPoints
    I feel a lot of the time that I'm eating more now I'm doing WW than I ever did before. Granted I'm eating more of the "healthy" things rather than pigging out on beer and burgers or whatever, but it does confuse me a lot how I'm meant to loose weight when I'm eating every 2 or 3 hours to use up my daily points.

8. Claree__x

Claree__x Silver Member

Remember though, although fruit and veg is free - there are still calories in them and you have to be sensible about it - its not unlimited fruit and guaranteed loss unfortunately :(

9. bolero982

bolero982 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers - ProPoints
    Indeed, and really it's stupid making fruit points free (especially things like bananas, which if I remember correctly were relatively high for fruit on Discover). For me it means I eat less fruit that I usually would, as I don't want to fill up on points-free food then struggle to use my points.

10. Trisha10

Trisha10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(2.98%)
    Diet:
    paul mckenna
    I feel the same Simon regarding the fruit but I do fill my plate with veg at night makes me feel like i'm getting more for my points then but haven't had much fruit at all.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.