Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OMG weather!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by my_girl, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. my_girl

my_girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just got back home from the cinema and the rain and thunder is unbelievable!! Its so loud and the rain is absolutley bouncing from the floor!!

I love watching it, Im glad I got home just in time as I only passed my driving test a few weeks ago and wouldnt feel confident driving in it!!

Popping in on my pj's and curling up with the new sw mag and a coffee - bliss! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. traymanda

traymanda Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Wow, its sunny here, and I am so jealous cos I aint got the new mag yet ;o)...xx

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I will swop weather with you........ it is so hot here. Hot and humid. Over 100 degrees.

5. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's absolutely bouncing down with rain here in Northern Ireland. Congrats on passing your test by the way :D I've been driving since I was 18 but I still don't like driving in weather like that!

6. Qua Sae

Qua Sae Full Member

I got stuck in a thunderstorm on Friday.. Refused to cycle in it! Just not safe!

Still, they don't seem to happen very often here. I wish I was at home at the time, I love watching them... Just not from my bike! Lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.