OMG weather!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by my_girl, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. my_girl

my_girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just got back home from the cinema and the rain and thunder is unbelievable!! Its so loud and the rain is absolutley bouncing from the floor!!

I love watching it, Im glad I got home just in time as I only passed my driving test a few weeks ago and wouldnt feel confident driving in it!!

Popping in on my pj's and curling up with the new sw mag and a coffee - bliss! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. traymanda

traymanda Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Wow, its sunny here, and I am so jealous cos I aint got the new mag yet ;o)...xx

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I will swop weather with you........ it is so hot here. Hot and humid. Over 100 degrees.

5. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's absolutely bouncing down with rain here in Northern Ireland. Congrats on passing your test by the way :D I've been driving since I was 18 but I still don't like driving in weather like that!

6. Qua Sae

Qua Sae Full Member

I got stuck in a thunderstorm on Friday.. Refused to cycle in it! Just not safe!

Still, they don't seem to happen very often here. I wish I was at home at the time, I love watching them... Just not from my bike! Lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.