• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG weather!

my_girl

Just got back home from the cinema and the rain and thunder is unbelievable!! Its so loud and the rain is absolutley bouncing from the floor!!

I love watching it, Im glad I got home just in time as I only passed my driving test a few weeks ago and wouldnt feel confident driving in it!!

Popping in on my pj's and curling up with the new sw mag and a coffee - bliss! x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wow, its sunny here, and I am so jealous cos I aint got the new mag yet ;o)...xx

fillymum

synful soul
I will swop weather with you........ it is so hot here. Hot and humid. Over 100 degrees.

lolacola

Silver Member
It's absolutely bouncing down with rain here in Northern Ireland. Congrats on passing your test by the way :D I've been driving since I was 18 but I still don't like driving in weather like that!

I got stuck in a thunderstorm on Friday.. Refused to cycle in it! Just not safe!

Still, they don't seem to happen very often here. I wish I was at home at the time, I love watching them... Just not from my bike! Lol.