OMG we're in the local paper!!

Laddiesboy

I ♥ Slimming World :)
This has all happened so fast haha.

I won my group's man of the year award, and my Consultant tipped off the local rag.

Well one thing led to another and today's paper came out and there we are on page 6!! And it also now looks like we may be doing a magazine article or two as well!! Gonna enjoy our 15 minutes of fame hehe

I have added a picture of the story to my album and if it works there should be a copy of it here :
25941-albums2454-picture14807t.jpg

Pah!! It's too small to make out, but if you do wanna see it just have a peak in my album :)

WHOOOOOO go you hun!!! i'm dead chuffed for you, you deserve it after all your hard work. Your a major inspiration!!!

That's is fantastic - congratulations. Well done on the article and winning Man of the Year

Fantastic hun well done you x

Well done LB, great going xxx

Pah!! It's too small to make out, but if you do wanna see it just have a peak in my album :)

If you double click on the pic in the album it makes it big enough to read the story. Well done laddiesboy, you both look amazing

Congratulations and well done...

Amazing - the photo in the article is great!
Just think, you may be inspiring someone to do something right now!!
Congratulation - well deserved!

Congratulations on the weight loss and the article!! You both look fantastic!

I'm sure you will be inspiration to many other men out there who are battling with their weight!

Back