• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stacey

i love minimins me :)
i just went in the kitchen to get my tetra, went in the fridge and guess wat was on top on my tetras? a huge big chocolate trifle cake thing, already opened, so i cud have easily eaten loads n no1 would have noticed, i picked it up looked at it for a minute, kept thinking wat do i want more, even put the spoon in, then put it bk in the fridge without havin any

i am sooooooooooooooo pleased with myself, i jus had to share

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JulesE

S: 21st12lb C: 21st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 50.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Blimey, well done!

Resisting temptation's sooo hard isn't it!

KD

Gone fishing
:party0019:

:bliss::bliss:

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

:party0049: :party0049::party0049: :party0049: :party0049::party0049::party0049:

:innocent0002: :innocent0002: :innocent0002: :innocent0002: :innocent0002: :innocent0002: :innocent0002: :innocent0002:

:superwoman: :superwoman: :superwoman: :superwoman:

Well done!!!!

stacey

am back in the sittin room on my own n i swear its shoutin for me to eat it hahhhaha

cant wait till some flatmates come home so i can make them move it lol

i dont normally crave sweet foods on this diet so i am ok, if i had of been pizza i think i wud have eaten it lol
xxx

oh well done Stacey :D

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
S: 25st0lb C: 22st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 49.7 Loss: 3st0lb(12%)
wow well done, that's pure will power.

Kangy

Good for you for resisiting!!

That's the great thing about this diet is it DOES teach you about thinking before it goes into your mouth - but finidng the willpower to resist something like that is FANTASTIC!!!!:D:D:D

i just went in the kitchen to get my tetra, went in the fridge and guess wat was on top on my tetras? a huge big chocolate trifle cake thing, already opened, so i cud have easily eaten loads n no1 would have noticed, i picked it up looked at it for a minute, kept thinking wat do i want more, even put the spoon in, then put it bk in the fridge without havin any

i am sooooooooooooooo pleased with myself, i jus had to share

xxx
So you should be! :D I wouldn't have had the balls. Good for you. :D

stacey

i woke up this morning and felt good that i had resisted the cake and also the chinese my flatmaes decided to have while big brother was on, and i got weighed this morning at home at exactly 13 stone so i will definatly be in the 12's by next weigh in :)

xxx

You're doing brilliantly Stacey - well done!!! It's a great feeling when you manage to resist something isn't it?!?! You'll be at goal in no time at this rate!

JAYJAY33

S: 13st12.0lb C: 13st12.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done you! Thats some willpower! I started the diet yesterday and last night i had a soup whilst everyone had chippy and chinese at the table next to me! How i coped i do not know, think i was probably drooling looking at their food lol! By the way, is it just me or is the broccoli and cheese soup rank??!

stacey

oh no cheese n broccoli is awful i hate it with a passion, i only have the chicken and mushoom soup or vegatable now and again, well done with coping with last night, its sooo hard isnt it

xx

Hey Stacey,

You go girl!! Resisting tempatation takes some willpower!! Not sure I would be able to be that good!! I think I'm gonna just have to stop looking in the fridge so I don't know what my housemate has in there!! LOL!!:)