Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by santy, 19 May 2008.

1. santy

santy Well-Known Member

:)Well been to my 4th weigh in and lost 5lbs :talk017: i am so please i cant tell u,i am 1lb away from 2stones, but to be honest i have told everyone i have lost 2 stones.

1st week 11pounds
    2nd week 7 pounds
    3rd week 4pounds
    4th week 5pounds :)

i am in a state of shock, thanks for all your support everyone
  2. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

well done hun ,if you were naked you would have already lost that 2 stone x
  3. Sara4

Sara4 Well-Known Member

That is incredibe!!! 2 stone in 4 weeks well done you!!!! You will be finished with tfr before you know it.
  4. sonkie

sonkie Well-Known Member

Wow 2 stone in 4 weeks is absolutely amazing you must be soooo proud of yourself. It just goes to show what an amazing diet it is when done properly.

Keep up the fantastic work.
  5. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Here here lil xx well done santy fab loss xx
    Keep it up
  6. burberry12

burberry12 Well-Known Member

Yeah thats really good well done hope im set to follow you yours have been good
  7. santy

santy Well-Known Member

dont think the chemist would like me to take may clothes of ah ah, belive me i am better dressed.
  8. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

As we all are at first...but, when we reach goal i am sure none of us would mind running around naked!!!!
  9. Bindi

Bindi Well-Known Member

OMG Santy
    Thats fantastic girl!!!!
  10. chel 993

chel 993 New Member

gud god thats great why not tell a little porky it wont hurt your so close!!!!
  11. Yummy Mummy in the making

Yummy Mummy in the making TRYING to be patient!!

Flippin heck, no wonder the title of your thread is OMG haha!! good for you, thats fantastic! :)