OMGEEE! I am no longer overweight!!!

kellmo

Gold Member
I started this journey at 13stone12. Today my scales tipped in at 10 stone 5lb. This takes me into (unchartered) HEALTHY weight range!!! :)

So much has changed. I've realised that this is not primarily about how I look or how clothes feel (although that's important!) it's about neon healthy for myself and my two girls

So so so so happy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's amazing! Well done you! That really must make a big difference to you? And, like you say, it is about health. Hope I can do as well. Congrats!

Edit, if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take to get there?

kellmo said:
I started this journey at 13stone12. Today my scales tipped in at 10 stone 5lb. This takes me into (unchartered) HEALTHY weight range!!! :)

So much has changed. I've realised that this is not primarily about how I look or how clothes feel (although that's important!) it's about neon healthy for myself and my two girls

So so so so happy!!!!

Congrats! I remember that feeling. It's bedn awhile. I hope to join you soon in the healthy weight range. thanks for the inspiration.

Well done..congratulations:):clap:

Amazing news, well done!

What a feeling well done !! :)

That is awesome! big congratulations I cant wait to experience the same thing must feel really weird to finally see it :D

Thisisit! said:
That's amazing! Well done you! That really must make a big difference to you? And, like you say, it is about health. Hope I can do as well. Congrats!

Edit, if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take to get there?

4months ish. But I had a couple of weeks eating 2lots of protein which didn't help!

Oooh. How wonderful. Well done Hun.
X

kellmo said:

So so so so happy!!!!

Congratulations xx

Well done that's fantastic - what a wonderful feeling xx

Well done; hope to join you one day - bout xmas time I reckon

Fantastic - well done! xx

Back