omlette help

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Jack_D, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Jack_D

Jack_D Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there,

As part of my mini goals i had set myself, i am trying to eat something new or something that i say "oh i dont like that" which i say since forever - last week i tried passion fruit - well do day i have decided to cook an omlette......

i got
    71g of cooked chicken
    42g of low low cheese
    oh and of course eggs.... but how many do i use never cooked an omettle before cause i don;t like eggs.....:8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    it depend how many you are cooking for. I like 3 eggs in mine but lots of people only have 1. Its up to you really.

4. captain nemo

captain nemo Chunky Munkey

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(7.98%)
    Diet:
    SW
  5. Jack_D

Jack_D Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you all for you quick replies, just to let you know it was lovely..... i don;t think i av ever eaten a omelette before...... ( i have this thing about eggs since i was a kid) oh by the way i used 2 eggs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.