on 3rd day of cambridge and struggling

jonsie

hi really struggling - just ate one of the kids potato croquetts so feel really annoyed with myself as that is prob it now:cry:

really dont worry - you are doing very well, day 3 and a minor blip, just concentrate on the positive of how well you are doing so far- sometimes it can take a while to get out of the habit of just popping kids leftovers or food into your mouth- its def an automatic thing with me know and so its just another habit that you can and will break but you have to be patient with yourself and understanding to yourself when you do do it- evreything is not lost, just keep on going x

dont worry hun keep at it. You know yo can do it. It takes time to reprogramme your auto responses to just keep popping things into your mouth. You will soon stop yourself. I nearly did it myself last night but pulled my hand away in time. I am on day 7 and have my first week weigh in tomorrow morning. THIS DIET WORKS so keep positive.

Jonsie dont despair - day 3 and 4 i found soul destroying and like you ate but i had more.

Its not worth knocking yourself out of ketosis - you really need to think are you hungry - are you eating for emotional reasons or boredom?

Think of the body your going to have when you have lost a few lbs, how good you feel when you get lots of compliements - if you need to eat have a bit of chicken breast to get rid of your cravings.

:)

good advice just keep thinking about been the new you in the very near future

No one said this diet would be easy, but wait to see your first weigh in, it will make all the dif to your willpower, just wait and see..

thank you all for your great advise it has made me just get on with it - you have all done so well - here is hoping I can get there!! thanks u all again - this is a great site

Back