• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

On a mission to lose 6 stone in a year

janey23

It's Vegas baby!
S: 22st13lb C: 22st12lb G: 18st9lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 0st1lb(0.31%)

Miss Scarlett Blue

S: 21st11lb C: 20st11lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 47 Loss: 1st0lb(4.59%)
So today was my 5th weigh in and I’ve lost 3lbs since last week which means I’ve lost a stone in 5 weeks. I am very pleased with that and it gives me good incentive to carry on. Shame I don’t go to a group as I don’t get a nice certificate.
This week I am going to watch my portions a little more - as I lose weight I think I also need to gradually reduce the portions of free food with my meals so I can continue losing weight. I would like to lose my next 7lbs in the next 3 weeks which will put me at 2 stone lost in just over 2 months. I think that would give me a real boost and at that stage I hope it will start to show as well. I didn’t take measurements at the start - I wish I had.
Today’s food:
B - porridge and skinny syrup
L - 1 slice wholemeal bread (4 syns), tuna, cottage cheese, cucumber, peppers, lettuce
Afternoon snack - banana
D - chicken casserole topped with potatoes (1syn for a little cornflour). The casserole has onion, celery, mushrooms and carrots in it and I served it with sprouts, so lots of speed tonight; melon, kiwi and blueberries.
Evening snack will be - fibre one popcorn bar (3 1/2 syns)

Total syns - 8 1/2
I have not yet drunk enough today - I have another 600ml to get through before bedtime!

Attachments

Miss Scarlett Blue

A bit late posting tonight.

Food diary for today:
B - activia yogurt (1/2)
L - baked beans on toast (HEB)
D - beef ragu fettuccine followed by melon, kiwi and blueberries
Snack - fibre one cake bar (4 1/2 syns)

total syns - 5
The ragu recipe was from the first Pinch of Nom book - syn free and the ragu has lots of veg in it. I added celery as well. It was very nice and incredibly filling. The beef was nice as I cooked strips of beef and they were very tender. My other half said it was ok but he prefers my Bolognese bake. I enjoyed having something a bit different.

Attachments

debbie12slim

Silver Member
S: 15st2lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 1st0lb(6.6%)
So today was my 5th weigh in and I’ve lost 3lbs since last week which means I’ve lost a stone in 5 weeks. I am very pleased with that and it gives me good incentive to carry on. Shame I don’t go to a group as I don’t get a nice certificate.
This week I am going to watch my portions a little more - as I lose weight I think I also need to gradually reduce the portions of free food with my meals so I can continue losing weight. I would like to lose my next 7lbs in the next 3 weeks which will put me at 2 stone lost in just over 2 months. I think that would give me a real boost and at that stage I hope it will start to show as well. I didn’t take measurements at the start - I wish I had.
Today’s food:
L - 1 slice wholemeal bread (4 syns), tuna, cottage cheese, cucumber, peppers, lettuce
Afternoon snack - banana
D - chicken casserole topped with potatoes (1syn for a little cornflour). The casserole has onion, celery, mushrooms and carrots in it and I served it with sprouts, so lots of speed tonight; melon, kiwi and blueberries.
Evening snack will be - fibre one popcorn bar (3 1/2 syns)

Total syns - 8 1/2
I have not yet drunk enough today - I have another 600ml to get through before bedtime!
:mm014:Not the official cert but well deserved xx

Miss Scarlett Blue

As well as being on a mission to lose a baby elephant’s worth of weight, I’m trying to lower my blood pressure. I’ve never had high blood pressure before, but I had a slightly high reading at the doctors a few weeks ago and my mum has high blood pressure, so as part of my food plan I am trying to include as many foods as I can which help to lower blood pressure. My regular porridge helps with this. I choose fruit I enjoy but specifically include fruit to help lower blood pressure. I am due to have my blood pressure re-checked in a month so I’m hoping my weight loss by then and my food choices will have had some sort of impact.

Today’s food:
L - couscous with prawns, pepper, cucumber, peas, sweetcorn
D - fish pie (1 syn for cornflour used) used my second HEA as well. It has onion, mushroom and peas in it. Served with sweetcorn. This is one of my other half’s favourites so I’ve adapted what I usually do to make it SW friendly. followed by melon, kiwi blueberries and raspberries.
snack - fibre one popcorn bar (3 1/2 syns)

total syns - 4 1/2

Attachments

craftermary

Gold Member
S: 11st2lb C: 9st2lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st0lb(17.95%)
Well done on your 5th weigh in and one stone down, :)

Miss Scarlett Blue

Today’s food diary

L - couscous with sweetcorn, peas, peppers, cucumber and smoked salmon trimmings (trying to make sure I eat some oily fish each week)
D - meatball masala. A recipe I found on the internet and adapted a bit. The sauce had lots of speed in it and it’s then blended to make a nice thick sauce. No syns in this. Had it with basmati rice and a mini naan bread (which I think is 9 syns)
Snack - fibre one brownie

total syns for today - 13

Miss Scarlett Blue

Just a quickie today. Hope you’ve all had a good Valentines Day 💘

today’s food
L - couscous with peppers, cucumber, peas, sweetcorn and smoked salmon
D - steak (all visible fat removed), chips, peas and mushrooms
Snack - a small G&T and a few heart gummy sweets (counting one syn for each, same as for wine gums the closest comparable thing I could find)

total syns today - 15