On a mission to target

MrsOwo

Hi all

I'm going to start slimfast tomorrow, decided to document this hoping it will help. I've been the same weight yo yo ing since June.
I tried vlcd but just cannot do it. It is just a bit to hard for me. Slimming world was a little bit to slow for me :/
My son was one yesterday and I'm still not pre preg weight. Though I've manage to lose four stone of the five I had put on. I couldn't tell you how I've tried all the diets on this planet.
Anyway I will be updating daily.

Soooooo starting weight 13.5

I will be weighing in on Mondays
I aim to get to 10 stone
Feel free to drop a message :)

Hey Mrs, I started the tesco slimfast equivalent today and im only a few pounds heavier than you. Perhaps we can spur eachother on :) ... good luck x

Wow didnt get far!!! starting again !!! I've had a good day, had a bit of food poisoning yesterday so still have not got my appetite back yet. Hi lil em hope you are still on the wagon how is it going????

Starting weight 12:13 ( food poisoning can b a good thing at times looool )

I weigh myself everyday (I know I shouldn't) I will check in tomorrow morning with current weight x

Hi there I've also just started SF ( weigh in on Mondays) I've tried many diets to, hope this one is the one. Good luck x

Back