Extra Easy On EE, but feel like this is a green day?

Beautifullily

Hi, have only followed EE up to now, but it's just occurred to me that I might be having a green day and would like your input

Breakfast - shreddies (heb), milk (hea), melon
Lunch - veg soup with borlotti beans and mini pasta
Tea - Linda McCartney sausages, mash, veg and onion gravy

Snacked on fruit.

If so I'm thinking I can add some cheese to my mash tonight????

Thanks for confirming, will look forward to the cheese!

yeah green except the sausages, you'd have to syn them at the value they are on a green day

yeah green except the sausages, you'd have to syn them at the value they are on a green day

Linda McCartney are veggie sausages so free on green :)

I love extra healthy extra's on green and red, if I'm not having meat for tea I always avoid it the rest of the day so I can have extra cheese and a hifi :D

ermintrude said:
Linda McCartney are veggie sausages so free on green :)

Ohh okay lol. Didn't know that :) well yeah a great green day! Xxx

Are Lindas all free on green? I heard the sage and rosemary (?) ones were but that the ordinary ones are not. Dont have up to date access to the syn values any more though so might be wrong, and would be HAPPY to be proved so.

(Also, dont forget to add the syns for the gravy.) :D

I knew there was a flavoured free one, they never ever ever have them in my Asda so I didnt know what kind they are. I believe they are very nice though, I must go on a hunting expedition to find them.

Thanks for the replies. The sausages I had were Italian flavour, so half a syn each. The onion gravy was syn free :)

I think i have quite a few green days but just dont realise it because i have never really studied greens properly. can someone have a flick through my diary and let me no wot u think. I could be totally wrong but dont eat much meat at all.

boobalicious said:
can i ask where you buy these from as haven't found then amywhere as yet?

Think I got these from Tesco's. Have had the rosemary and onion ones that are syn free from Sainsburys.

The Italian sausages are lovely, I have been eating them often lately, there's pics in my food diary of how they look cooked. My meat eating family even commented how nice they smell while cooking under the grill! They're very tasty and only half a syn. I bought them in tesco, think they're only limited edition though :(

I think i have quite a few green days but just dont realise it because i have never really studied greens properly. can someone have a flick through my diary and let me no wot u think. I could be totally wrong but dont eat much meat at all.

eer - i can't see your diary link, am I having a moment?

OO tescos here I come for the italian sausages - thanks folks!

Does anyone else fear they look a bit strange when buying their groceries - i came out of sainsburys last night with 4 packets of BBq and lime chilli quorn fillets coz they were on special offer, linda mc sausages and some fromage frais:D

boobalicious said:
eer - i can't see your diary link, am I having a moment?

If you click on the persons name, you can then look at all the threads they've started, one of which will be the diary-hope that helps :) x

you are right - linda mc frozen stabdard sausages are 2 syns, red onion are free:)

I've only just realised they were 2 syns after reading this, after buying them on Thursday thinking they were 1 syn. Was a little bit gutted when I read this but had 2 for lunch and they are lovely, so I don't mind spending 4 syns on them so much. Don't think I'd have them all the time for 2 syns each but lovely for a one off.

I've never managed to find the free ones on offer and have never seen the 1/2 syn ones, but would love to try them (not paying £2 for 6 meat free sausages though lol)

Back