On-Line Syns Calculator

Rosb50

Does anyone know if there is an on-line Syns Calculator other than the one on the SW Web-site as I find this one very difficult to use.

I have only just joined & haven't bought any of the books yet to find Syn values & free food,

Hey there Is one for the iPhone and its quite good so I'm sure there might be one for other phones too!

Meant to say app, there's an app lol x

You shouldnt need to use the calculator a lot but it will become easier - there are instructions online and just have a bit of a practice. Most things will already be listed on syns online and you can access that through the website, app or mobile version of the website. The syn calculator is not available on the app xx

Hey if you go into the App Store on your iPhone and search slimming world, it's the first one, not sure if its on other phones. You have to log in with your details you use on the web page x

For anyone thinking of getting the SW app-we've found that the mobile optimised version of the SW site is a billion times better-you can access the healthy extras, food diary and syns online is easier to use! :) HTH x

Back