On my own on not liking the mango?!

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
I thought it was nice the first time i tried it and now i really don't like it!

God hope it doesn't happen to me!!

Oh I've got one for my breakfast tomorrow, I hope I like it this is my first day and I'm starting to get a bit hungry. Can not wait for tea time! X

ooo im meant to be trying it tomorrow, some people have commented on strange texture??? Very apprehensive about it lol

I love it I do mine with ice cubes and then blend it all just like a milkshake

I do it the same as my others....10 ice-cubes lots of water and its either bitty or too moussey almost. Just don't like it lol x

Gross gross, I tried a sample pack the other day blended with ice n everything but was still nasty. Blurry! They need to being out a peanut pack!

Rider said:
Gross gross, I tried a sample pack the other day blended with ice n everything but was still nasty. Blurry! They need to being out a peanut pack!

Peanut butter :p yummmmmm lol

Oh my giddy aunt ive just had this for late lunch ive never tasted anything as disgusting in all my life YUCK, very glad it was a sample

Can't believe so many peeps hate it lol

Lol....its back to mint choc shakes and choc tetras for me! Tried making it like custard and well it went in the bin. Dissappointed though because i need to like something other then choc mint lol x

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Lol....its back to mint choc shakes and choc tetras for me! Tried making it like custard and well it went in the bin. Dissappointed though because i need to like something other then choc mint lol x

I was hoping it would be nice, haven't got much hope now though, like you choc mint, choch tetras and choc mint bars is all I have :(

Think I'll still give 1 a go

Had one this morning and has a weird texture similar to how I find strawberry shake! Bare able but won't buy anymore :(

I haven't had one. Will get one to try Tuesday

Back