On the ole WW wagon -AGAIN!

MISSLSR

Gold Member
I first went to WW in 2008 - I weighed 12st 8lbs.

I managed to get down to just under 11st then thought och this is easy I can do this on my own.

WRONG indeed.

Rejoined last week weighing 12st 7lbs so back to where I started - if I had just stuck at it the first time I could be a Gold Member by now :mad:

I know this is just my own stupid fault but I have made the decision to come back & take control of my weight.

I am setting myself smaller goals which makes it seem more acheivable for me anyway.

First goal - lose 7lbs - this will take me to 12st exactly.

Will let you know what my next goal is when I hit this one!

Anyway I am glad that its not just me who struggles with this - out of all of my friends I seem to be the only one who has weight issues!!!!!

I lost 1.5lbs this week already so on the way to my first target already!!

Dxxx

well done on your weight loss. I also restarted WW tonight.I first went in 1975 when i was 11 years old.I have been countless times and succeeded in losing significant amounts but my mistake was leaving, thinking i could do it on my own.This time is for life.All the best to you.x

Yeah that was the same as me - I have now realised that WW is gonna be my lifelong buddy!

I simply cant do it alone

Dxxx

Well yesterday was a good day PP's wise.

I did have 4 slices of bread though I try to kind not eats loads of bread but it was just for quickness!

I decided to paint my spare room yesterday cos I had a day off work & I am in agony today.

Dxxx

Best of luck with ww

Just had a yummy dinner - Jacket potato, tuna, salad cream, onion & salad!!

WI on Saturday & I'm looking forward to seeing the results

Dxxx

Well done, Ive restarted again today. Finding it tough this time, maybe when I see the first loss hopefully next week itll boost me along :)

Well done, Ive restarted again today. Finding it tough this time, maybe when I see the first loss hopefully next week itll boost me along :)

It always helps after you actually see the results eh.

I'm so chuffed to be a loser again :p

Dxxx

Well done

Well done on your 2nd weight loss. sounds like you have had a very good week. I have had a good week too and get weighed tomorrow. Hope i have lost enough to keep me motivated.I try not to put a figure on it but its hard not to want at least 4lb.Dont know why, but anything less on a first week for me would dissapoint. I have a very busy week coming up, as i Have to do a work placement.I will really have to organise myself this week.Keep going and well done.x

Well done on your 2nd weight loss. sounds like you have had a very good week. I have had a good week too and get weighed tomorrow. Hope i have lost enough to keep me motivated.I try not to put a figure on it but its hard not to want at least 4lb.Dont know why, but anything less on a first week for me would dissapoint. I have a very busy week coming up, as i Have to do a work placement.I will really have to organise myself this week.Keep going and well done.x

How did you get on at your WI bettyboo42?

I lost another 3lbs this week so thats me upto 6.5lbs.

Nearly got my first silver 7 - yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dxxx

Congrats on your awesome weightloss so far! And good on you for stepping up and admitting that you need to come back. I keep coming back to weightwatchers too, its like a wee safety blanket and roadmap all in one that you can trust is going to get you where you want to go :)
Goodluck hope you get your silver this week!

OMG I've been eating everything in sight & had gained the last 2 weeks - I dont know why I am doing this to myself!!!

Gained 4.5lbs so this means I only have a loss of 2lbs to date.

Dxxx

I know how you feel and it sucks! So hard not to kick yourself repeatedly when that happens, but is does happen to all of us and 2 steps forward and 1 back is still a step in the right direction! You can do it, as long as we are trying we are winning!

Sw or ww

OMG I've been eating everything in sight & had gained the last 2 weeks - I dont know why I am doing this to myself!!!

Gained 4.5lbs so this means I only have a loss of 2lbs to date. whopping

Dxxx

I have lost 7lb on sw but it has taken me 7weeks ! Really struggling now, so I'm thinking of moving to ww , but the new points sound really confusing, are they easy to follow ?

Well I am trying with the pro points but I really like the old WW points so ordered a calculator & the books off ebay gonna do that as from Saturday xxx

Well I am trying with the pro points but I really like the old WW points so ordered a calculator & the books off ebay gonna do that as from Saturday xxx

I have an old calculator (normal points one) and have a few of the old books from few years ago, but i might re-join because its free reg at the moment isnt it ? its just the new pro points that are putting me off , all sounds confusing..:eek: lol xx

Yeah it confuses me too!

I am just gonna stick at the old points to see how I get on - First day back on it today.

Got weighed yesterday 12st 1lbs so we will see how I get on.

Dxxx

Back