Total Solution On the road to a slimmer me :D

GetItRightx

A little about me, I'm Beth, 23 and always been overweight/obese since I was 11.

A couple of years ago I did lose two stone, and because I did I fell pregnant with my son who is now 3. Throughout the pregnancy I was put onto bed rest because of complications so of course all I did was sit on my bum and pig out on junk food. It was only last year I tried to lose weight and I always lost some, thought that was enough and ate poorly. This is why this time I've chosen Exante. If the foods not there I can't eat it and I need to take some control. Since 1st Jan 2012 I've put myself onto eating better and exercising more, but after losing 11lbs I've come to a stand still.

Today is day 1 for me so just been drinking water, having first shake at midday or would that be too late in the day?

xx

Beth,

I started 3 days ago, I found the first 2 the hardest. Today however I've woken up and I don't feel hungry and I had a shake for breakfast and it made me feel really full. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing how you get on.

Adam
x

Hey Adam

Thank you :) I hope you do well with it too though it sounds like you've made a good start already :) Have you gone into ketosis yet? Today its just started to snow outside so I might take my little one out to take my mind off things if it gets too much.

x

So day 1 is going okay :) Had a shake, and loads of water, few grumbles of the tummy but I was expecting that. Currently out at the mother in laws so keeping myself busy which I think is a good thing :)

Will update with more later.

So day 1 has practically been completed :) Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, did get dizzy a few times but think thats because went for a fast walk for an hour throughout the day.

I'm liking the banana shakes! So I'm sure I can do this, infact, I know I can. I've also had 2.5L of water which is brill for me! Had one of the Tesco MR bars and my god that was tough to eat! Wasn't expecting a bar to be that big to be honest - was yummy though, was hard to not go back for a second one lol.

Tonight I'm just going to rest as I'm dizzy still :/ is this normal? Might have an early night as I'm quite tired and got to be up at 6 to take the little one to school.

xx

Well I ended up fall asleep on the sofa last night at 9pmish :/ so went to bed early. Did a cheeky weigh in as I saw people were getting results straight away and all I can say is I'm happy :D Keep peeing though :/ guessing thats normal too..

x

Day 2 has been fine :) dizzyness and peeing loads still there, but was out for two hours doing school run so don't think that helps :/

2L of water done :) thinking of having another early night as up early again in the morning

Ended up falling asleep during Coronation Street last night :/ so now we're into day 3 - eek! I've been told these next two days are the harder ones so hoping to keep my focus on the reason why I'm doing this. Should be okay today :) little one ended up walking to school as it has snowed overnight so took an extra 20 minutes to walk it, to be honest can't wait to do nothing the next couple of days :D

1L of water done already and had my bar :) so just taking it easy until 2pm.

looks like youve made a great start and perhaps try to up the water intake a bit? ive found in the past i feel dizzy cause i havent drunk enough..just a thought :)

h x

Hey, yeah I think I'll try that thank you, I've had more than 2L already and no dizzyness so I think you might be right :p I'm just tired by 6pm past few days :/ - off to get the little one now, hoping he doesn't want to walk home as its 5 schools that kick out at once :/

xx

Oh my this afternoon/evening has been so hard! Wanting to eat but I just kept myself really busy so I don't give in to temptation and its worked :)

Upped my water, had roughly 3l now and I feel fine :)

Hi Beth, welcome to minis and well done on sticking to it so far. The first few days were the hardest for me and yes I had never peed so much in my life but I think my body has got used to the extra fluid now and the peeing has died down.

Look forward to following your journey and reading your successes x

Hey moomoo, thank you for reassuring me about the peeing :D Spose its something I'll get used to lol I'm on day 4 now, horrible taste in my mouth, not sure if thats ketosis or not? :/ Lost another 2lbs so I'm happy :) I'm sure it'll get easier over time, just need to keep reminding myself why I'm doing it :D

Dear tummy,

please stop rumbling.

Thank you.

Wonder if that will work? Probably not so shall grab some water. Today been an okay day, been up early with the little one so thats made it a little bit more harder than usual. Not long until day 5 though :)

Getting up with the little one does make it a long day doesnt it. I've got a 7 month old little boy and we're currently having teething issues and all the general unwellness that comes with it so its hard not to reach for a stodgy quick energy snack.

It'll all be worth it when we are fitter for our little ones in the end though x

Aww no I feel for you! I remember those days :( Hope those teeth come through soon! How many has he got? My little one is 3 but has autism and doesn't quite understand that 4am is not a suitable wake up time. I agree with that though, I'm taking him to Butlins in May and want to take him swimming, bit too flabby for swimming at the moment.

Bless him, 4am!?!?! That does make for a long day :)

He hasnt actually cut any teeth yet but they have been coming through for what feels like forever so am hoping some will pop through any day now.

You should look fab by May for Butlins if you keep it up (although I'm sure you look fab already x

Indeed it does :(

Aww no! yeah hopefully they should pop through for him quite quickly. I remember when my LO was teething, seemed like forever then at 9 months he popped two through, then 2 more came very quickly.

Thanks hun and well done on the 5lbs this week! Today I'm not feeling hungry or anything :/ weird taste in mouth and weeing loads still - I'll get used to it :)

xx

Thank you. I'm into week 3 now and still have a weird taste in my mouth, dont know if it goes or not. The peeing does slow down though as I said.

Glad you're getting on ok x

Hmm maybe it doesn't then until your kicked out of ketosis? :/ Well done you though for keeping it up for 3 weeks :) Are you going to do the AAM week next week?

Today so far only had one bar and one shake.. normally have my last shake now but I'm not hungry - I'll get it down me soon though. Bit of a tummy ache for some reason though I'm sure that will pass.

Back