On the road to maid of honourdom

owlington

Hi everyone

I'm new to the forum and new to Slimming World. Today has been my first day on extra easy, and it's been....extra easy! And I've really enjoyed it too. The first test today was the family sitting down to eat my favourite takeaway pizza (I live with my other half and the in-laws). So I chose a big salad and grilled chicken tikka kebab with home made dressing. I may have actually enjoyed it more than a big fat pizza!

My target is my friend's wedding next year where I'm maid of honour. Shortly after it'll be mine!!!

Anyway, I hope this will be a great addition to the support of the groups and I'll share my food diary.

Breakfast: Microwave scrambled eggs, microwaved mushroom and tomatoes with tabasco and salt and pepper (all free)

Lunch: Broccoli soup, apple, orange (all free except olive oil in soup approx 2 syns - an over estimate)

Snack: Clementine (free)

Snack: One slice wholemeal bread (Hex b) with benecol spread (1.5 syns), one 250ml glass skimmed milk (most of Hex a).

Dinner: Salad, grilled chicken tikka with pitta bread(7.5 syns), fat free fromage frais and dried mint dressing, cholula hot sauce. One very small slice of pepperoni from boyf's pizza. (Can't find syn value so estimated 0.5??)

Thanks for looking!!

Owly

Back