On the Wagon Again

EmmieCooke

Hello to everyone here hope you are all going well after Easter! Well were do i start?? I'M Emmie, almost 32 and i am in desperate need of shifting some major timber! My goal s to get rid of 5st in whatever time it takes me. I've set a goal for 1.5st in 8 weeks then after that i will be well on the way. I have done slimming world before and did very well on it but over the past 5 years i have had a lot of issues and stuff going on that i have kind of used as a justification for my weight gain. I have major health problems and have had for 20 years, last time i shed the weight it did help me so i am on it again. My health is getting worse the older i get and the latest lot of stuff has made me realise i can't keep putting this off. I'm not doing it for vanity i'm a sz 18 and love my body from head to toe! It's for the inner health i am doing this and if it helps me ease even one of my problems then it will be worth it! I love food and i love the slimming world plan :) I know what i need to do and this time with the support of my other half and the inspiration and support here i am going to do it! :) xxx

Hi Emmie,
sounds like you're 'in the zone'!!! Good on you!! I'm psyching myself up for next Thursday when I join sw again after falling off the wagon big time!!!
Hope we can support each other through it...
Charlotte x

Hey Charlotte,

Thank you for your reply :)

I am deffo in the zone! It's been a long time coming but i am feeling really good :) I got a shock when i stepped on the scales but it's only motivated me more to hit the ground running and look forward. Good luck for Thursday, one you get there you will be fine!

I would love to do that it's always good to have support, have you done SW before?

Emmie xx

Hi emmie, sorry been a while I couldn't go to slimming world that week so had to wait again! Anyway finally weighed in Thursday at 12st 0.5lbto my horror!! To some that's not a big deal but it's a big disappointment to me! :(
Anyway feeling t I'm in the zone this time proper got my willpower back!!! :)) thanks for your support!
How'd you do at weigh in??
Xx

Back