On the way to my first weigh in...

Kelly88

and feeling very nervous..and excited. I hope im feeling good when i walk out of the chemist!

I shall let u all know if this week has really been worth it :D

xx

Good luck!
x

good luck hun. i always get butterflies in my tummy just b4 i weigh in!! ;) xox

ooooooooooo Good luck - fingers crossed xxxx

Thanks for your good luck msgs everyone.. I think they paid off as I lost 14.5lb!! WOW!! I can't believe it! A stone in my first week!!!!

X

Way to go that is wonderful well done you xxxxxxx

WOW Kelly88...that is amazing!!!! 14.5lbs....keep it up! u have spurred me on today! everyone in my office is having lunch and im on here getting inspiration! Cant wait for my 1st weigh in (im only on day 2 :( x

Thanks for your good luck msgs everyone.. I think they paid off as I lost 14.5lb!! WOW!! I can't believe it! A stone in my first week!!!!

X

Brilliant first week!! Congratulations :D:D

Last edited:
WOW - that's fantastic...its great to hear how well others are doing.

Amazing weight loss thats fantastic.. Keep it up..

See its all worth it when you get on them scales

Wow what a fantastic loss for the first week. You must feel so chuffed with yourself.
Congrats xx
What was your start weight if you don't mind me asking.

Woohoo thanks everyone it honestly does feel amazing! My first week was so hard but I am definitley so glad I stuck to it and didn't give up as I did come pretty close a few times!!

Just goes to show ay!!
So all u in your first few days just keep going and I'm sure u will be so proud of yourselves on weigh day!

Xx

Hi Tracie..
i am still new to this so don't know how to reply to a single message or anything!

Thanks for the congrats!

My start weight WAS 15.11! I cant believe I am in the 14's already after just a week!

xx

That's fantastic, you must be over the moon! Keep it up and there'll be nothing of you before you know it! Well done!! x

OMG that's brilliant well done you!!!

Back