on to day 4 and can already notice a difference!

meme85

Hi

i have new scales being delivered tomorrow, well today now! so dont know what i weight yet but i'm already noticing a difference :D so far my rings are starting to become looser, i've had to remove a link on my watch and a jacket i've been trying to squeeze into isnt as tight! i realies this weeks loss will be largly water but for only the beginning of 4 day i'm chuffed :D

i'm also happy that i actually enjoy the shakes, even the chocolate one! lol and the porridge with cinnamon is lovely :)

so far the only thing i'm struggling with is to not put food in my mouth - i was just automaticly putting bits of food in my mouth without even thinking! and i'm not hungry!! lol

i do have a weekend away in 5 weeks and there will be drinking, i'd be kidding myself if i said i wasnt going to drink, so i plan on doing 100% till then and coming off just for the weekend and eating low carb while i'm off and start again on the monday

so far i'm enjoying my exante diet :)

Id e careful last weekened i knew i was drinking so. 2 days before had some chocolatr and the night of it ate food and i still got drunk on 4 glasses of wine and ended up plastered so its true what they say with low blood sugar stay away from alcohol

The girls I'm going away with all know I'm doing a vlcd and need to be careful when it comes to alcohol, so I've already pre warned them I won't be going ott but I will be having a drink :)

I'm off to Marbella in 4 weeks with the girls,we go on the Friday and I plan to start eating on thurs,nothing bad but def carbs etc.We'll probably start drinking at the airport at 7.30am so I need a day at least to knock me out of ketosis then hopefully I'll be ok.Hope to get back on it on the tues and pray that I won't have done too much damage :)

The girls I'm going away with all know I'm doing a vlcd and need to be careful when it comes to alcohol, so I've already pre warned them I won't be going ott but I will be having a drink :)

Just mix up your drinks with a mixer you can then have more and take more time. I am a big wine drinker, and when i have in the past done low carb or low everything diets i even mix my wine with lemonade and have a spritzer that way instead of plowing through 3 bottles i only need 2 lol ! just a thought x

I had a glass of wine yesterday. Checked the scales this morning and put a pound on. I'm going marbs in a few weeks too and dreading how much I'll put on while I'm away.

Back