On top of the world

Happyinmyskin

Well I've had a sts and a half pound loss and was at giving in point but changed to Ss+ this week and I've lost 9.5 lbs over the moon I know if you share it out it evens it self out but so glad I never gave up x

That's great I was worrying about this too! If I start eating it will all come crumbling down xx

That's fab, well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've started to add a little bit of food these last few days due to boredom and disappointment at low weekly losses. So it's nice to hear that you can still have a good loss

Well done, thats brill!! I was a bit worried as I am doing SS+ and wasn't sure I would lose as much as I would if I had chosen to do SS. Had my first weigh in last night after doing it for 5 days and have lost 7lbs so I am pretty happy with that too!!! Think I am going to stick to SS+ for now as I enjoy having the option of having a meal in the evenings!!

Hope it works for you this week too :D xx

Hi,

Thats brill!! I have ss+ all the way through, really helped me stick to it this times as I have my meal with the family and then a mix a mousse about 7 when I normally struggle as a treat!!

Keep uo the good work

Le xx

Back