On top of the world!

lil_legs

Gold Member
Gotta say, after a really good sleep I feel on top of the world!!

Pizza-gate is well and truly over! I ate it, but not all and a small (dont think ive ever bought a small pizza lol)

Weighed this morning and still 10 st 2 so hopefully i have got away with it! Been to the gym this morning to burn some extra carbs that are in me!. First shake and pint of water down.

Whilst at the gym, i bumped into a guy i know. I got off the cross trainer to go to do some weights and he said "F*** you've lost some weight!!" Kept turning and asking me things then - bit distracting but lovely all the same. Yay to a boost!!

Also ordered my second size 10 dress from next for work (stepping up my appearance more now that my recent ex sits about 5 metres away from me!! haha)

Feeling tip top ladies!!

2 weeks tomorrow and i jet off to turkey, gonna try my hardest to reach 9 st 12 which is the lowest ive ever been. Terrified of coming home 10 days later 11 stone again though - eeeek! But i know there'll be a chunky gain and i am determined to come back to CD and get to 9 st 7 once and for all. My friend is also starting CD today for the 2 weeks before we go, we're gonna take my hand blender and shakes so we can have one for breakfast and enjoy lunch and dinner out.

This is serious now - lets goooooooooooo!!!!!

Sending you all very happy Monday thoughts and vibes.

Much love to you all xxxx

You're happy mood has made me feel happier :) I'm going back & forth the feeling positive and then negative again so gonna try and sneak on here as much as possible in work to try and gain some positive happy thoughts!

Well done on the pizza, and the compliments!! :D the only remarks I've had lately about my weight is people making comments about me gaining and asking if I'm pregnant again - not good! :(

Happy Monday! xx

laurenmay said:
You're happy mood has made me feel happier :) I'm going back & forth the feeling positive and then negative again so gonna try and sneak on here as much as possible in work to try and gain some positive happy thoughts!

Well done on the pizza, and the compliments!! :D the only remarks I've had lately about my weight is people making comments about me gaining and asking if I'm pregnant again - not good! :(

Happy Monday! xx

Because i have a slim underbust but big hips i can look pregnant in anything i wear and always get asked what the sex is etc lol x

Men are just so rude!! They don't seem to know boundaries when it comes to bantering with women... I work for Ford so the plant is male orientated, and I'm the only female within a large radius so I get all the hassle & all the banter - sometimes gets too much! :(

I want to prove them all wrong, and I wanna prove myself wrong too, cause I've lost faith in my ability to diet & lose weight and wanna get back to feeling happy about myself again!

lil_legs said:
Take each day at a time and the days will fly by hun, whopping loss this week to spur you on x

I'm trying to take one day at a time, cause it seems easier than thinking about all the weeks ahead I'll be drinking shakes for, but its hard on days like today where I feel down in the dumps.. I always turn to food for comfort when I feel this way, & I'm not sure how to break the habit just yet.. I'm hoping I'll get home from work & stick to my water and shakes, but the other half of me wants a cosy night in front of the tv with foooood! :( xx

lil_legs said:
No more food you had that night last night - wheres your positivity gone from this morning? You said yourself the food wasnt worth it so behave ;)

I know! I'm so lame! :( I'm going to do my best to stick to it this time & come on here to have a whinge and a moan ;) lol

I must sound like such a whinge! Lol.. It's ridiculous cause I feel huge today & my work trousers pinch me and I look awful, and I do WANT to lose weight!! But all I can think about is bread and chocolate! :( and I keep questioning if I can just start fresh tomorrow but I've been doing that for months & months and never make a start and that's why I'm so big now! :( oh jeez I'm depressing!! Lol

Back