On your best loss weeks what do you do differently?

kimberleyanddarren

We can usually identify what we do on those really good loss weeks.

I am just wondering what these are?

For me, it is eating a bit less pasta (as I tend to really over eat with pasta) and more veg.

Use my Hex B for a meal ie: porridge made with water or ryvita with toppings rather than have a big free meal and a hex b cereal bar as an extra snack,

eg fruit and cereal for breakfast, cooked meal for dinner, and porridge for tea. with fruit as snacks and yoghurts as puds, if I have a week doing this I have good losses.

porridge for tea? Interesting, as much as I love porridge I prefer it at brekkie . Just as well we're all different eh!

Same here, the less wine I have the more I lose. I should ask myself before pouring or ordering another glass: "booze or lose?"

Am new to slimming world so this is a fab question - can't believe you can eat eggs, potatoes and pasta FREE!!!!! So far think I may have landed in heaven.

I'm the opposite of Jenna, I eat more to loose.... but obviously have to get the balance right and eat when I'm hungry and not for the sake of it.

I do find my losses are all over the place though to be honest, I can have what I think is a brill week and not loose much and then do pretty much the same and loose a fair bit...

For me I have stuck fully I plan since I started in September & the big losses depend on TOTM, apart from that I've lost bigger amounts than expected when I've made a real effort to drink lots of water.

I just stick to plan 100% and keep a truthful food diary with everything written down. I also cut down/out the alcohol and up my superfree! :)

Back