One day at a time-Celtgirls Diary

celtgirl

Hiya! I have a diary on WEMITTS but I thought i'd make one here too as there seems to be a lot of people on this thread.

My name is wendy, I am 25 and 17.7 stone which is a huge amount. my weight crept up on my while i was ill and couldn't walk very far after surgery for several months. After trying WW, SW, unislim, easislim, lipotrim, xenical, cabbage soup, slimfast, 3 day, and many many more diets I decided to stop dieting. I will count my calories calculated by my BMR, but I will not put restrictions on myself like whats "free" or "sinful". I think this way I will be a lot easier and not get obsessive about what i am eating which is sometimes what i tend to do. I have also joined a gym which is something I seriously thought i'd never do. went for my first fitness assessment yesterday and really enjoyed it although i am in pain now.

so thats about it...i will stop by and say hello to you all, looking forward to meeting you. will post pics of all my meals here too

Celtgirl x

Hello & welcome!!

Calorie counting is definitely the way to go - I can't recommend it enough.

Look forward to reading your diary, good luck with it all!

Welcome have seen your posts on wemitts also so nice to see you over here too.

Sarah xx

Thanks girls! yeah its good to have a few posts for when you need the most motivation. you have both done so well that its already helping!

my food today:

Breakfast: skipped AGAIN not good. really have to cop on in the breakfast dept.
Lunch: 4 oatcakes with salsa and mexican cheese (300 cals)
Dinner: bbq Pork chops, carott mash, baked potato with quark and spring onions, green beans (600)2013-07-24 19.48.24.jpg
Dessert: strawberry greek youghrt (150 cals)

walked to the far shops and was gone 2hrs (does that count as exercise)?
Half an hour walk in the evening. legs are KILLING me from gym yesterday. will be staying uin my mams house for a few days from tomorrow until onday morning. really hope i dont overeat as i am usually force fed!

Back