• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

One Day At A Time Challenge! Tuesday - DAY 2

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
i wanna stick to ww plan and save 4 points for my meal out Thursday! :)

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
Oh PANTS! .. ive added my pledge to the wrong diary ! :( sorry Marie ! xxx

How did you get on in the end yesterday ? hope you managed to stay good :)

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
i cathy promise to stick 100% to ww today!! (little less though hopefully cause wi tonite!!

Oh dear, not many of us in here today! Oh well - come on girls, how are you doing?? x

catznolan

i just wi and sts :( so gonna have a bowl of cereal to finish the nite off have the points though, only used 15 today!! how u doing hunni?

Hi Marie and other 100 percenters!

I started the week with good intentions but this is the first day I've done anything even close to sticking to it 100% (since Wednesday).

Ah well, four days till WI so time to make up for it I hope.

How are the rest of you doing?

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
S: 12st3lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st11lb(22.81%)
Eileen I too had a 1 pound gain - booooo - gonna try and do 100% today! x

catznolan

i honestly am doing terrible this week!! im all over the place and finding it even harder to track my points!!

agggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stupid week!!

Same here cat, dont feel bad, though ive just been swimming with the kids so have got rid of a few calories yay but can safely say i wont have lost 5 pounds again this week. Am going to have lotd of veg though befoe the weekend is out to try and getanother pound off for monday - damn tommo filling the fridge up with choc!!!!

Naughty skinny men who can eat whatever they want! Keith has just bought a load of choc desserts - six points each! I've got myself some Rosemary Conley choc mousses and 0 point jellies.

Bought a load of veg as well so I can save my points for snacks :)

catznolan

haha good luck with that hunni and resist his temptation ...well the ones that cause points any ways hahah ;)

well the downside to me been crap all week is im now feeling FAT AND FRUMPY!! have a banging headache and nearly kinda feel sick!!

this is why is hould stick to ww!! gonna get a really good nights sleep tonite and hopefully be able to wake up nice and refreshed in the morning x

aww cat i answered another post of yours but basically said get back on the skinny hoe wagon and youl feel great again. Me and you both having a bad week.
I need to discover my love of all things healthy again!