One day at a time

Willivie

I came on here about ten days and enjoy looking at what folk have to say and interacting ,,some of you have done so well ,,i am try to lose a stone maybe bit more but each day can’t stay motivated ,,will keep trying and will try not to bore you too much

Good luck to you on your journey.

Which plan are you following?

Dxxx
Which one comes to mind on day lol ,,I’ve done them all in past lol. No mostly calorie counting mixed up with shakes cos like them for breakfast ,I know what you mean about bingeing ,used to starve then binge but got over that (mostly) by eating little and often you are doing well

Just keep at it day by day.

It's hard, I don't think some people realise that.

I'm doing Exante.

I lost 24lbs last year and kept it off and back to lose the rest now.

Lost 7lbs in the last 3 weeks and if I can do it anyone can!

Dxxx

I’ve lost and gained same three stone all my life ,,I do believe some people struggle and gain more easily than others ,,I love clothes and it does look nicer on a leaner frame ,I’m happy when I’m a fourteen which apparently is big now ! ,

I use exante for my shakes and some slim fast ,,I find if I eat breakfast instead of shake I could eat all day

I've been trying to lose this weight for about 5 years :classic_tongue:

I'm serious about it this time, no quitting from me!

How do you find the Exante products?

Have you tried any you love/hate so far?

I tried the Red Thai Chicken soup, not great it had a very strange taste.

I've loved all the bars and the chocolate min, white chocolate and raspberry and lemon cheesecake shake.

Dxxx

I usually just go for milk shakes just bought some coconut ones to try cos love coconut ,I make my own soup just veggie so don’t buy ,,bought a soup maker amazing

Back