One day down...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Medea81, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Medea81

Medea81 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    I have to admit it is nearly 2am and I am in bed thinking about food. I have the will power of a small child offered a pile of presents (next to none) but I seem to have got through day one. I want to at least make the week but I'm not going to fool myself that it's easy. I have to confess that I found the aftertaste of the shakes a little stomach churning but my stomach having loud
    conversations with me has been worst. One week at a time was my initial mantra but unless it improves I'll be on one day at a time. Still I've done one day, I'm now officially on day two, that's something! Is the first week the worst? I'm such a wimp but I think I can push through a week if it's not going to last forever.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi honey and welcome. Yes, the first few days are the worst, but once you hit ketosis you will be flying and it will all become a lot easier. Things should improve after about day 4 or 5 - hang on in there x

4. BigS

BigS Real name Seán

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(20.75%)

Have a look at the gallery above if you are finding it hard. Some of the pics are amazing. It does get easier, just give it 100% the 1st week and take it from there. Once you get your weigh-in result that will push you into your 2nd week, then the compliments will start and clothes start fitting and it's full steam ahead.

5. Wamser

Wamser Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim tfr
    Keep going is so worth it everyone feels
    like that the first week then suddenly you
    will become indifferent to food don't give up x

6. kellieanne

kellieanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    keep going the first week is the worst but it does get alot better and its so worth it xx

7. Medea81

Medea81 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    Thanks guys! Day two is nearing its end and so far I've not broken down! Going to try and keep busy this week. If I can get through this week I'll be mighty proud of myself.

If I finish week one I'm going to buy myself a rather nice brooch I've been wanting.

8. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    That's definitely the way to go Medea. I've booked myself a facial in just over a fortnight (a real treat for me) so I have to keep going until then or I'll forfeit it!

And welcome to the board - keep posting in the first few days - they are really hard, and then it gets easier, I promise. ;)

9. Medea81

Medea81 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 100%
    Thanks Waterworks. I keep thinking of little things I can reward myself with after each week, but it's only day two and right now I am really struggling. My husband had soup for dinner and I can smell it even now (hours later!). I think I'll go look at some jewellery he can buy me to say sorry! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.