1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

One day i will make up my mind

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by captaincollins, 17 November 2009 Social URL.

1. captaincollins

captaincollins Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi guys I am Sharon and weigh 23 stone 3 pounds :cry:I did SW in 2003 when I came back from uni and was 19 st 7 I got down to 18 st 4 and started dating my now husband and didnt bother anymore, I then did SW in Feb 2006 (at about 22 stone) and lost a stone when I stopped due to moving...............However I started SW again in May 06 (22 stone 7) and lost a stone and a half up to December when I gave birth! I didnt know I was pregnant until very end of Aug at 26 weeks! so that stone I lost in Feb/March 2006 with SW caused me to have a period which I hadnt had for over a year due to my weight and we where blessed with a daughter.
    I now weigh 23 stone 3 and we want another baby more then anything, and I hate being a size 26! I didnt really bother the last year as I got into the mind set of only a gastric bypass will save me, but decided to go back to SW as I know it works, I weighed in 2 weeks ago at 23 stone 3 I missed the last few weeks as I had flu so not sure what thats done to my weight. But thought I would try and come on here and hope to keep people up dated, I hopefully come the new year I may have lost enough to have a period and a baby!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well thats me xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.