One day...?

Madmisty

Hi, :) my name's Cara, I'm a mum and a student and I've just joined Slimming World Online because I want to do these things:

• Ride a horse without being accused of animal abuse
  • Go ice skating without cracking the ice
  • Go swimming without causing a tidal wave
  • Go dancing without causing an earthquake
  • walk somewhere....anywhere.....and still be able to breathe when I get there
  • Shop for clothes in shops that sell more than tent-like tops and extra stretchy pants
  • Go on rides at the theme park without looking like an orange squeezed into a toaster
  • Travel on a plane without being charged extra because of my size (they're actually thinking of doing that....whaaaaat!?) :eek:
  • Try skydiving without the worry of hitting the Earth before my parachute even has a chance to slow me down
  • Eat in public without people looking sideways at me and smirking knowingly
  • Be lifted up by my boyfriend without his back giving out
  • be able to wear a swimsuit without looking like I killed a whale for it's skin.

:D:D:D

All jokes aside though, I don't want to be skinny, I just want to be healthier, and yes, be able to do things that I wouldn't dream of doing at my current weight. I've been big since my early teens and I'm 30 now and sick to death of being held back because of my size. So I've joined Slimming World, and I'm hoping and praying I can stick to it and start to feel better health-wise and looks-wise.

So.....yeah. Hi :)

Back