One Fat Girls Mission to become fit and healthy

Hi guys this diary is going to follow me from start to finish. A little about myself, well I'm a qualified holistic therapist and training to be a sports therapist. I'm not happy with the way I feel or look. I don't want to be thin, I want to be fit and healthy. I have no idea what I weigh, only that the last time i weighed about a year ago I was 18 stone 8 pounds :cry: and it doesnt look good being a sports therapist and being unfit. My plan is to follow the paleo diet from 2nd January, walk for 30 mins everyday and hopefully start jogging the route. I'm also going to do some burpees ( go on youtube and have a look :)) and try and increase the number I can do in 5 mins come february I'm going to add a session of crossfit one a week for 10 weeks to ease me in then i'll up my work out getting to 3/4 a week. Please wish me luck and if you have any staple recipes for paleo please post them. I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow to get a starting weight, measure myself and also post a picture of what my body looks like, I'm going to do this on a weekly basis to keep myself motivated :wavey:

Smoothie
3-5 cups of unsweetened coconut milk or 1 can of coconut milk + 1 cup water,
Frozen strawberries, mango, blueberries, and a banana - or any other fruit combo
Blitz.
This is going to be my pre workout shake with a banana x

post work out or breakfast will be a veggie omlette
3 eggs 1 full egg 2 whites
peppers, mushrooms, broccoli any veggies really, got to love em lol
I'll use coconut oil to fry the veggies really small amount, have an awesome no stick pan
some unsweetened coconut beaten in with the eggs again a small amount.

The reason for me allowing only a small amount of fat in my diet is that, I have had my gallbladder removed, so my body doesn't know what fats are good and which are bad. So its going to be good fats all the way but in smaller portions to someone who does have a gallbladder. When the weight has come off and I am fit and healthy I'll slowly up my fat intake to see what my normal is :) x

Lunch unfortunatley will be the same monday to friday because I'm in college. It will be dry fried tuna steak with salad consisting of spinach, tomatoes, beetroot think the rainbow lol
to get in carbs I'll also have sweet potato and butternut squash soup made with coconut milk from a can. Weekend lunches will be a bit more lax, I'm going to be trying different things paleo because I'll have time to cook then x

I was just going to mention Marks Daily apple... Have a wee look at the carbohydrate curve.... As your smoothie (Pre-workout) alone may take you over the 'lose weight' zone....

Its really interesting stuff but be carefull of your sugar... I only mention it as I was doing the same thing!!! Lol...

I now limit to 1 piece of fruit a day..... Max....

You're off to a cracking start though!!! Good luck on your journey!!! : )

X

Back