One final push!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lancslass, 11 April 2007 Social URL.

1. lancslass

lancslass Full Member

Hiya

Since 16th Jan I have lost almost 4stone and still have another stone to loose,we go away 3 weeks on Saturday (yipppeee)

I've not really stuck to it the past couple of weeks,I havn't binged or eaten rubbish just ate healthy meals etc so was thinking of either going onto weight Watchers or upping my cals to 1000.

This morning i have decided I am going to have one final push of SS'ing before my holidays to try and get to my goal.I feel great now but I know I will be soo much happier if I could just loose this final stone

Please wish me luck,I thinking starting again will be much harder than starting iykwim,My sister is really struggeling after her re-start and has yet to do a full day in over a month!

Sonya

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ohhhIcantwaitforthesize14

ohhhIcantwaitforthesize14 Full Member

Well done with your weight lose if you put your mind to it and dont cheat drink loads of water and go to bed early if you have to you will get through the first few days then you will be back in ketosis and on your way! If I get hungry i come on here and read threads it really helps!

4. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow ... thats a fab loss.

You can easily hit that stone target hun if you get your head in the right place!

GO FOR IT!!

XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.