One for the ladies..

Adnicul

Hi all,

I joined this board a few weeks ago and have been keeping up to date - you're all doing so well!
Is anyone able to help me? I've been on the pill for about 9 months and in that time have been fine but since starting lipotrim nearly 6 weeks ago I haven't finished the full 28 pills and have started my period early twice. Has anyone else had this issue with the pill and lipotrim?
Many thanks
Lucy

Hi all,

I joined this board a few weeks ago and have been keeping up to date - you're all doing so well!
Is anyone able to help me? I've been on the pill for about 9 months and in that time have been fine but since starting lipotrim nearly 6 weeks ago I haven't finished the full 28 pills and have started my period early twice. Has anyone else had this issue with the pill and lipotrim?
Many thanks
Lucy

Hi Lucy I'm on the microgynon pill and it worked perfectly fine (21 days plus 7day break) got my period on the break. Since lipotrim I've started a period up to 4 days before my pills finish (just brown rather than full blown) x

O yes sorry 21 pills and 7 day break not 28 pills! Thanks for replying, so do you keep taking the remaining pills? Thanks Lucy

O yes sorry 21 pills and 7 day break not 28 pills! Thanks for replying, so do you keep taking the remaining pills? Thanks Lucy

Yeah I always do my packs as normal and when I finish then my period goes red. I think it's just your body fighting it as a lot of people have extended periods on this diet where as our periods are controlled by the pill! Xx

Hey ya, I've been on my period the whole 10 weeks Ive been doing lipo so think it messes with your periods x

Hi peeps

im on the mini pill so i dont take a break i dont usually have any periods at all (which is great) but in on day 4 and ive started a period!!!!!

adv pls xxx

Sarah

Just keep taking your pills as usual. I've done 27 weeks on LT and had more than my fair share of periods over that time. It effects everyone differently. Hopefully yours will settle down again soon x x x

Back