One last attempt...

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Im so sick of myself, why can I not just stick at something, anything and shift some pounds - I have tried everything and Im still obese and feel rotten. I think I definately belong in here:break_diet:
So on a more positive note I have started exercising daily and I am going to try to make a big effort to get healthy. Here is my plan:

3 meals a day, sitting down at a table and eaten slowly. No second helpings, no snacks.
Excercise for 35 mins a day and weights twice a week.
WI on Fridays

Well today went well, Im practising mindfull eating and Im enjoying it, Ive decided to allow the odd treat when I fancy it, because if I don't I tend to binge - a lot!

Please do baby cakes - you remind me of myself when I was your age, I'm 34 now and not much wiser but a little kinder to myself. How are u getting on?

Last night was really strange, all day I ate slowly, sitting down and taking a few seconds before each meal to realise i was eating and I did a little meditation the night before - visualising myself slim and healthy.
Well my hubbie went out last night and that usually means one thing - me eating and picking all night. For the first time in ages, I didn't because I didn't want too - shock!

Well done that is brilliant. I was doing great on saturday, Sunday was ok too, I did binge today but I also walked/jogged for 30 mins, so if I get my arse in gear I can still lose by WI on fri. Keep it up, we can do it!!!!!

I havent had the best couple of days - but I have read a book that I think could have a huge impact on my behaviours.... Heres to trying it out for the next few weeks and trying to become binge free forever. I am not going to diet as such - just continue to eat normally and exercise - i think by not binging I will be able to loose a good few pounds.

Sounds very promising, well done sounds like you are doing really well - can I ask what book you are reading. I love a good diet book. I'm just starting mindful eating, I'll let u know how I get on - which at the minute is not great, I just keep saying I'll start tomorrow and then by lunch time every day I'm eating biscuits etc etc I have to get going though I have my sons christening and my brothers wedding in June and I'd be depressed buying an outfit at this size.

New plan for me, I will continue to try and eat mindfully but TBH it is not easy with 2 toddlers and a baby. A uninterrupted meal is v v rare.

So I'm starting the no S diet tomorrow, its my birthday on April 30th and I'd love to down a stone from my start weight ( about 10lbs to go)

Back