One measly pound

Suseka

The title says it all....I'm right p**d off as I've only lost 1lb this week.

Obviously I realise that having had 3 small glasses of wine on Monday was a very bad thing. Whilst I remained in ketosis I know alcohol inhibits the fat burning processs -but seriously...1lb :cry:

I'm also not drinking enough water -so I really have to do something about that.

It's just so darn demoralising to see such a small loss, even when you know what might have caused it and it's all your own fault.

Okay, whinge over and :whoopass:to myself.

1lb seems to little but its actually not a bad amount , you need to look at the bigger picture , what week are you on , what have you lost so far ? and you havent been 100 % , so all in all its not bad :)
396154_3112553452844_1234631015_3371472_1757776492_n.jpg

It could have been 1lb on with drinking that much vino plus not enough water intake, but good for you, you lost 1lb, well done!

MS if you look at your losses there is a little pattern emerging... every 4th week you seem to have a smaller loss. Could that be your totm? that may explain why you sts this week.

And agree with the others, a 1lb loss is still a loss so celebrate it! at least the weight is still going in the right direction.

x

MS if you look at your losses there is a little pattern emerging... every 4th week you seem to have a smaller loss. Could that be your totm? that may explain why you sts this week.

x

Yes you're quite right, there does seem to be a pattern. The weird thing though is that it seems to happen the week after my totm...lol. Hopefully the next three weeks shall see some good losses before my next stall :D

I didn't lose anything in week 4 even though I was 100% and was drinking 3-4 litres of water a day.
I know this diet can give us inconsistent losses so I didn't care about my sts and carried on and I'm glad I did because I had a whoosh the next week.

Be happy that you've lost a lb. It's still a lb closer to goal :)

1lb seems to little but its actually not a bad amount , you need to look at the bigger picture , what week are you on , what have you lost so far ? and you havent been 100 % , so all in all its not bad :)

Yuk....when you show it like that, a 1lb of fat gone is something to celebrate.

It could have been 1lb on with drinking that much vino plus not enough water intake, but good for you, you lost 1lb, well done!

Thank you Saska - I know it could have been worse and 3 glasses of vino was a BIG mistake and so I was just asking for it really. Just needed to butt kick myself a bit.

You're lucky to have lost something, I lost nothing this week and I was 100% on plan. :cry:

Oh dear....that's tough - well here's to a much better outcome next week. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I didn't lose anything in week 4 even though I was 100% and was drinking 3-4 litres of water a day.
I know this diet can give us inconsistent losses so I didn't care about my sts and carried on and I'm glad I did because I had a whoosh the next week.

Be happy that you've lost a lb. It's still a lb closer to goal :)

Of course you're right BlueButterfly -yours is a good mindset to have and I shall hope I too have a bit of a 'whoosh' next week :)

A loss is a loss no matter how small you think it is!!! I lost 1lb last week, thats still 16 ounces of fat gone! To get an idea of how much you've lost - picture 2 blocks of butter, they usually come in 1/2lb packs......2 of those is quite substantial :)

Back