one month gone xxx

wannabeskinny

Silver Member
:D One month gone and 22.5 lbs of pure unwanted unloved unneeded fat!!!!!!

Why did I not do this earlier feel on top of the world, xxxx

i never thought about it as butter wow that is a lot thanks for that x

Woohoo well done!! x

I compare everything to butter, not that I was addicted, it just comes in handy 7lb blocks!!! Keep going

11 packs of sugar, fab fab fab. Well done you!

Sara:)

thanks everyone im going to remember the butter and sugar lol x

well done, what a fabulour achievement o far, nealry half way there!
well done.....
I was looking in a chip fryer this morning <my hubby is a chip fiend) and was wondering what all that sticky fat would weigh.... scary really!

oh my god what a fab loss well done xxx

well done - you have done really well
I too wish I had heard of the cambridge diet ages ago - its a shame to have to wait so long to find a diet you can stick to properly! Look forward to seeing some more great results

Well done I bet you're made up.....

Is that your dog in the pic? I used to have a staff exactly the same called Jake. He died recently, bloody devoed! He was a fab dog, more like a human being really!

hi thanks all you guys to YoBo yeah thats my baby Keidis, shes 2 years old and has some serious mental health issues lol, typical staffy full of beans, sorry about your dog, i know i would be devested if she ever went but thanks for all the support guys could not do it without this site and all of you xxxxxx

One month gone and 22.5 lbs of pure unwanted unloved unneeded fat!!!!!!

Why did I not do this earlier feel on top of the world, xxxx

Well done wannabeskinny - I think we've all said "why didn't I do this earlier"......I've lost more on this diet than any other (and a zillion times quicker) and really think that I'm slowly turning into a slim person in my head (which is the important place).

Good luck on losing the rest - no bother to ya!:D

Well done that is great, I feel so much better and I'm 24lbs down so far :)

Back