• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

one month gone xxx

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Woohoo well done!! x

Fan-blimmin-tastic, and over a 3rd of the total you want to lose. I hope you are feeling really proud of yourself. Well done!

oh my god what a fab loss well done xxx

well done - you have done really well
I too wish I had heard of the cambridge diet ages ago - its a shame to have to wait so long to find a diet you can stick to properly! Look forward to seeing some more great results

ZoBo

Silver Member
Well done I bet you're made up.....

Is that your dog in the pic? I used to have a staff exactly the same called Jake. He died recently, bloody devoed! He was a fab dog, more like a human being really!

hi thanks all you guys to YoBo yeah thats my baby Keidis, shes 2 years old and has some serious mental health issues lol, typical staffy full of beans, sorry about your dog, i know i would be devested if she ever went but thanks for all the support guys could not do it without this site and all of you xxxxxx

One month gone and 22.5 lbs of pure unwanted unloved unneeded fat!!!!!!

Why did I not do this earlier feel on top of the world, xxxx
Well done wannabeskinny - I think we've all said "why didn't I do this earlier"......I've lost more on this diet than any other (and a zillion times quicker) and really think that I'm slowly turning into a slim person in my head (which is the important place).

Good luck on losing the rest - no bother to ya!:D

MR2_Owner

Doing Slimming World
Well done that is great, I feel so much better and I'm 24lbs down so far :)