One month on pics.....

Kellie=]

Silver Member
I hope this works and sorry the photos arnt the best- but will post my "official before pics" when I have my "official after pics" hehe.
The photo of me in the grey dress was just before xmas, and is one of the only full length ones I have.
The one of me in the yellow is after 4 weeks of LL (taken last monday so around 10 days ago)
ill get some full length ones up when I have them :)
just want to keep u all udated I guess!
xxx

Attachments

• n512713474_457276_1659.jpg
    n512713474_457276_1659.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 156
  • n283700707_476188_1548.jpg
    n283700707_476188_1548.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 151
looking good there lady! can see the difference in your face alone already ;D
Well done x

Kellie they are great pics and you really can see a difference in your face and your body, you look more slight in the newer one.

Well done :clap:

you are so pretty ...................... x

Kellie,
You are looking Great Girl! Go you, here's wishing you success on your journey, your off to a fantastic start and look wonderful!

awwww thanks guys :) means alot! I wouldnt have got this far without this site thats for sure :)
Im really starting to notice now and feel so much happier and healthier. heres to the next 9 weeks eh!! hehe.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wowwweeeee

You look really great and the difference really shows.;)

Well done.:)

Absolutely Fabulous!

You look AMAZING babe! You know how proud of you I am but I just wanted to say it on here too! You look sooo well in your new pic (still lovely in the before pic too ;)) and you are doing sooo well!! Love ya xx

Back